'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

My concern is not recruiting but if the guy gets on campus and causes drama.
Every team is willing to give a young talented kid with questionable behavior a shot. The problem is when you have a locker room full of those kids. Get the kid in and give him the structure he’s currently missing and who knows how this will turn out.

Banks hasn’t proven to be anymore than depth at this point. Limited.
I’m not sure 6 games worth of play his freshman year is enough to constitute him as “just depth”. 185 yards, 52 carries, 3.5 avg. Given the amount of games he touched the ball he averaged 8 carries in those 6 games. I’m sayin he definitely would have potential as more than depth, if he switches back to RB

I’m not sure 6 games worth of play his freshman year is enough to constitute him as “just depth”. 185 yards, 52 carries, 3.5 avg. Given the amount of games he touched the ball he averaged 8 carries in those 6 games. I’m sayin he definitely would have potential as more than depth, if he switches back to RB
How many fumbles? He’s depth. Hence why staff moved him around constantly.

His track record is suspect, it seems he has handlers who isnt giving good advise. I think anytime you 'handlers' you're not getting the best advice

My goodness, some of you are treating this kid like the amalgamation of Lawrence Philips and Kelly Washington without providing any evidence for such ridiculous claims.

All because the kid didn't make a decision on some artificial timeline.

We don't need this dude, Gray is trending up and no issues this team doesn't need drama and drama follow this kid he couldn't make through his senior season he puts his self ahead of the team great talent but doesn't have head on straight.
Gray hasn't proved anything yet. Bring in every talented player we can possibly get.

How many fumbles? He’s depth. Hence why staff moved him around constantly.
source.gif

VN Store

Back