'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

We don't need this dude, Gray is trending up and no issues this team doesn't need drama and drama follow this kid he couldn't make through his senior season he puts his self ahead of the team great talent but doesn't have head on straight.

We don't need this dude, Gray is trending up and no issues this team doesn't need drama and drama follow this kid he couldn't make through his senior season he puts his self ahead of the team great talent but doesn't have head on straight.
We haven't had an all around complete back like this in about a decade. So I think you are wrong.

If a RB goes down we have some depth issues there

Reactions: VOLSONLY
My concern is not recruiting but if the guy gets on campus and causes drama.
Gotcha. I haven't heard anything specifically about him being an issue with teammates or a locker room problem.

I thought he had just gotten into trouble/ran with the wrong crowd and butted heads with coaches? Those all seem like things the coaches will either take care of directly or kick him to the curb if it's too much. So it sort of resolves itself either way.

The "he's drama" or "he's a pre-madonna" or "he's a cancer" talk seems unfounded.

Gotcha. I haven't heard anything specifically about him being an issue with teammates or a locker room problem.

I thought he had just gotten into trouble/ran with the wrong crowd and butted heads with coaches? Those all seem like things the coaches will either take care of directly or kick him to the curb if it's too much. So it sort of resolves itself either way.

The "he's drama" or "he's a pre-madonna" or "he's a cancer" talk seems unfounded.
His track record is suspect, it seems he has handlers who isnt giving good advise. I think anytime you 'handlers' you're not getting the best advice

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
His track record is suspect, it seems he has handlers who isnt giving good advise. I think anytime you 'handlers' you're not getting the best advice
I don’t think the “handler situation” has been proven. I think this recruitment is just a circus created by his indecisiveness and the social media age. This stuff has always happened, now it’s just blasted all over the internet.

VN Store

Back