Game Thread : #22/22 LADY VOLS AT VANDERBILT

Can’t be any worse than the other post alternative coming off the bench.
This makes her singling out for lack of any playing time harder to understand. It's not like anyone else is exactly setting the woods on fire, right?
Which is really sad. Everyone gets a chance to prove themselves but her? How is that fair?
Hard to imagine KJH would be intentionally unfair at the expense of finding much needed post help. If she thought there was a shred of a chance Sanders could help us she'd give her a chance I'm sure. She's not exactly adverse to experimenting with different players and combinations. Maybe this kid is a really bad practice player?

This makes her singling out for lack of any playing time harder to understand. It's not like anyone else is exactly setting the woods on fire, right?

Hard to imagine KJH would be intentionally unfair at the expense of finding much needed post help. If she thought there was a shred of a chance Sanders could help us she'd give her a chance I'm sure. She's not exactly adverse to experimenting with different players and combinations. Maybe this kid is a really bad practice player?
I’m not sure. I’ve never been to a practice. I’ve only seen her limited playing time. That alone leaves me with a real head scratcher and to pose the same question, why is she the only one consistently benched when at least one other player is eating up minutes others including Saunders could use to prove themselves? And why hasn’t anyone directly asked the coach this question?

Which is really sad. Everyone gets a chance to prove themselves but her? How is that fair?
It's not. Maybe it's something else. Got taken
to task by another poster for this post but it
is a possibility. A coach wouldn't admit it but it would seem if she wasn't good she wouldn't have been given a scholarship to begin with.
Life isn't fair.

I believe the reason Emily Saunders is not given any play time is, she is 3rd on the depth chart for post players, behind Key and KK.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

I agree. I trust that there is a good reason why Saunders is not playing. Kellie has no incentive to not play a scholarship player when the team clearly needs some support in the post position.

We have to assume that for some reason, she is not ready for prime time. And there could be any number of reasons for that situation some of which could even be out of anyone's control like an undisclosed medical problem [I am not implying that about Emily per se but in the past, situations like that have arisen].

Kellie, staff and Saunders will work "it" (whatever the problem may be) out eventually.

VN Store

Back