'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

So the kid loves visits, and every team he visits jumps to the top.

End of the day though, we survived the visit and have the best football pitch for him once the shine wears off. We’re going to win this battle.
We’re the consistent one. It was us and FSU. Then us and Oregon. Now us and Ole Miss

So the kid loves visits, and every team he visits jumps to the top.

End of the day though, we survived the visit and have the best football pitch for him once the shine wears off. We’re going to win this battle.

Wish we had a little longer for that shine to fade. Just going off of history, it usually lasts a week or 2.

I don't think grad transfers ar going to help us. We now have pretty good talent in every position and we would be selling the future for just a little bit of insurance. We have gotten very little from the grad transfer market.
They may save the spot as well. I have confidence tho that if this staff identifies a GT and gives them a spot then they will help this team.

I thought McPherson came to FSU after Weinke was gone.
Came in as a freshman the season after. Why would that keep them from having ties? More than likely Weinke helped his school in that recruitment. Jay Graham and Swain are tight and their classes were more seasons apart.

Came in as a freshman the season after. Why would that keep them from having ties? More than likely Weinke helped his school in that recruitment. Jay Graham and Swain are tight and their classes were more seasons apart.

What are you talking about ? I never said that it did keep them from having ties, in fact I'm sure they do. OP said they played together at FSU, that is why I thought it may have been someone else like Dugans, Warrick or Coles who was on the same roster.

What are you talking about ? I never said that it did keep them from having ties, in fact I'm sure they do. OP said they played together at FSU, that is why I thought it may have been someone else like Dugans, Warrick or Coles who was on the same roster.
That was Bass being wrong with details...you new?

I've been using these Volnation euphemisms for so long I use them in place of the correct ones. I've been asked on many occasions "What the heck did you just say?" Then I try and remember what the real saying should be and can't even recall that so I just say "never mind".

Last edited:
(I see your point) But honestly i think we’re pretty flashy right now :)

I agree, but Kiffin is making a BUNCH of promises. Evans and this kid seem to be listening. Pruitt and Chaney’s track record should speak for itself. Period.
I’m 50/50 with both these kids.

Oh and Dee is a VOL!! 😉

VN Store

Back