Reminder: Tomorrow (Feb.1) Karoline Striplin announces her decision

Tamari Key just got at least 6 points better.......Karoline will draw the defense away from her, then an easy pass for easy lay up......Man guys, this is wonderful! Now add little sister Key and the circle is complete......Hot Damn this is so good!!!!!

And I'm thrilled Darth is one of us again (he always was)....

Karoline is a "Basketball Player"......Not an athlete trying to play basketball, but a basketball player playing basketball.....This is so huge!

I had been out walking my dogs and I checked the time, it was near 6 o'clock,.... I hurried back before one of them could finish her business...I was so excited about this girl that is a basketball player that I felt and still due she is a major, major foundation piece to our soon to be success again....

I have watched her shooting video at least a dozen times.....This girl is a major basketball player of the first order.
And now she is a Lady Vol......This is so huge!

I just watched her working out video making all those shots and now my former visions of her in orange are real...

Where is coach? He will be so jazzed.......This is so good.

Karoline is a "Basketball Player"......Not an athlete trying to play basketball, but a basketball player playing basketball.....This is so huge!

I had been out walking my dogs and I checked the time, it was near 6 o'clock,.... I hurried back before one of them could finish her business...I was so excited about this girl that is a basketball player that I felt and still due she is a major, major foundation piece to our soon to be success again....

I have watched her shooting video at least a dozen times.....This girl is a major basketball player of the first order.
And now she is a Lady Vol......This is so huge!

GT, this is big. This is the kind of "get" that I wanted to see.
I was one of the first to recognize the athleticism and potential of Jordan Horstan.
And I am with you totally on this girl...THIS is a true basketball player...Her shot is from the temple and her desire is to look for dimes.

Love it!

Reminds me of Abby Conklin—can mix it up inside and step out and knock down shots from the perimeter.

exactly, PB,,,exactly

Coach I don't drink, but I may have to now to calm down.....I had allowed myself to believe she would come here and when I was tricked she wasn't, I really felt sad, I mean real sad.....I was all in on this girl and when it said Alabama, holy cow the walls caved in....But it was all a good practical joke.....

Coach, Darth likes her...DARTH LIKES HER....This alone is major.

I want the LVs back and Kellie to succeed, and I want all the great posters on here to feel great with lots of wins....This is a great night to be a Lady Vol fan....Damn, this is huge!

Easy, GT. Deep breaths, and have the defibrillator handy.

But, yes, this is the news we've all been waiting for. Excited for the rest of this season and the future.

Lady Vols...to infinity and beyond!

Reactions: GameTime

VN Store

Back