Reminder: Tomorrow (Feb.1) Karoline Striplin announces her decision

She has made a few visits to Tennessee and also Alabama. I have heard Minnesota mentioned in the recruitment but I don't think she has taken any visits there. I think an ACC team or two may have been involved we'll find out soon not much info about who she is gonna pick. A few have made a wild guess and when they do it has been Tennessee let us hope the wild guessers got this one right.

The Striplin family obviously loves Lady Vol Basketball else they wouldn’t have bothered to drive 14 hours (nearly 7 hours each way) three times (so far) to see them play this season. :D:D:D

I don’t know about anyone else, but there are VERY few things in this life I’d drive 14 hours to see. I’d have to pretty much be obsessed by it. Makes me think Tennessee has an excellent chance of landing a player who will work her tail off to become a great Lady Vol. I feel like we’ve already got two such “will work their tails off” kids in Darby and Salary for next season. If we get Striplin, too, for the year following? My oh MY!

The Striplin family obviously loves Lady Vol Basketball else they wouldn’t have bothered to drive 14 hours (nearly 7 hours each way) three times (so far) to see them play this season. :D:D:D

I don’t know about anyone else, but there are VERY few things in this life I’d drive 14 hours to see. I’d have to pretty much be obsessed by it. Makes me think Tennessee has an excellent chance of landing a player who will work her tail off to become a great Lady Vol. I feel like we’ve already got two such “will work their tails off” kids in Darby and Salary for next season. If we get Striplin, too, for the year following? My oh MY!

I agree 1000%.....Man, I really want her to sign with us....The more i watched her film, the more I visualized her bombing the 3 wearing the orange....Got to be positive.

KJH likes Emily Saunders shooting ability from the stretch four position, She just needs to work on her foot speed over the summer. I could be wrong but i think Emily will move to the four next season.

KJH likes Emily Saunders shooting ability from the stretch four position, She just needs to work on her foot speed over the summer. I could be wrong but i think Emily will move to the four next season.

Man if we have her at the four and Tamari at the 5 we’re going to crush people in the paint.

One of the things I've wondered about concerning girls of the age we are presently recruiting. How many of them dreamed of playing for Pat and felt almost cheated when she died so early. I wonder if Miss Striplin (and her family) could be one of those?

I sure hope so. Kellie isn't Pat, but she's about as close to a young Pat as you can get, imo.

Starting to get some vibes that Striplin likes orange. She may throw us a curve ball but a lot of people seem to think it is Tennessee.

Player Evaluations:
October 2019 @ BrandonClayScouting.com National Training Academy: “Coming off of a West Coast recruiting trip last weekend, Class of 2021 post Karoline Striplin of Ala., was sharp in this elite training setting. The BCSSelect24 Training Academy member has a fantastic work ethic and was dialed in yet again. She is an elite option in the class with her size and versatility in the frontcourt. As Striplin keeps developing her face up jumper, her game grows as a result..” — Brandon Clay (@BrandonClayPSB)
August 2019 @ BrandonClayScouting.com All-American Showcase:
“Striplin of Hartford, Ala., has the size and strength to bury opponents behind her offensively. She also has the deft shooting touch to stretch opponents out beyond the 3-point line. Striplin is a perfect example of the new age post player with a game eerily similar to Kylee Watson (Oregon verbal) in the class ahead of her. She’s a blue-collar option with a futuristic game. As Striplin gets more comfortable with when and where to exploit certain matchups, her game will continue to grow. She’s an elite level option in the class at the stretch 5 spot..” — Brandon Clay (@BrandonClayPSB)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back