'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Midget TE? He is 6’5 235 and could add at least 20 lbs.

No.

Think Shannon Sharpe mixed with Derrick Henry.

Not all TEs are the same. He's a guy you can use to block the edge, but he's not going to be like an H'Back.

This guy is a legitimate Power 5 WIDE RECEIVER that runs with power and can jump out of the gym. He can run go routes and 10 yard digs. Or he can motion into an I and run off tackle. But he's not going to be putting his hand in the ground.

No.

Think Shannon Sharpe mixed with Derrick Henry.

Not all TEs are the same. He's a guy you can use to block the edge, but he's not going to be like an H'Back.

This guy is a legitimate Power 5 WIDE RECEIVER that runs with power and can jump out of the gym. He can run go routes and 10 yard digs. Or he can motion into an I and run off tackle. But he's not going to be putting his hand in the ground.
Are you stating he could not add 20 lbs or that the staff would not want him to play at TE? It is my understanding from comments here Beckwith is being recruited as such.

What kind of guitar? Nice inlay.

I also think Beckwith is faster.
Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Angelus

If Dee picks Florida, then he's just a tall athlete with no true position that loves basketball too much to be dedicated to football...and we didn't want him anyway.

6’5 and 235 coming out of high school is not a midget TE. He’s already bigger than most of the true TE recruits. I know the coaches will do what’s best, but I think we need him at TE. We don’t have much there really in terms of pass catching TEs. Put 15 pounds on him and he is exactly where he needs to be size wise to play the positions. Now, I have no clue if he can block as he probably has done very little blocking in his life. But we know he can run and give Neids and Chaney a year or 2 and he could be one of those stud TEs that are huge weapons and make a ton of money at the next level! I hope at least 😁
He has like 4-6% body fat now, they won't be trying to put 15 lbs on him and making him a TE. He's going to be a big, fast, physically strong WR.

Kid is a natural athlete,........
Something about this term makes me chuckle.. I guess because I want to see the really good un-natural athlete.. Is he like Usain Bolt fast but looks like a monkey ****ing a football as he sprints down the track, appearing to kill hisself just to finish the race but somehow turns in sub 10 sec 100 meter time?.......

Something about this term makes me chuckle.. I guess because I want to see the really good un-natural athlete.. Is he like Usain Bolt fast but looks like a monkey ****ing a football as he sprints down the track, appearing to kill hisself just to finish the race but somehow turns in sub 10 sec 100 meter time?.......

I don't know, but I'd surely enjoy seeing it.

Reactions: m1al
That’s not accurate.

Your post is my understanding as well.
Here's what Dee said.

“All of them have talked about how they’re going to use my versatility,” Beckwith said. “Florida wants to use me as a stretch tight end. It’s all about the mismatches. Tennessee said they could put me anywhere and I could catch on quick. UK, it’s still open.”

Your post is my understanding as well.
Here's what Dee said.

“All of them have talked about how they’re going to use my versatility,” Beckwith said. “Florida wants to use me as a stretch tight end. It’s all about the mismatches. Tennessee said they could put me anywhere and I could catch on quick. UK, it’s still open.”
Hey, his dad steal the Sweet&Low packets out of YOUR office?

Literally, the only thing I don't like about this kid as a recruit is that he wants to play two sports. It puts stress on the body. It prevents S&C for football. It increases chance of injury. It makes academics and even greater challenge.

VN Store

Back