Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Arrested on September 5, Murry was charged with a litany of felony charges, including six counts of unlawful sexual intercourse, four counts lewd act upon a child, four counts of oral copulation of a person under 15 and four counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object.

Students who spoke anonymously with reporter Leah Uko of Fox11 said the 15-year-old student bragged about his relationship with Murry and showed classmates nude pictures of the teacher. This is reportedly how teachers became aware of the relationship.
Not sure I would be bragging about that if I were him.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
The school mistress who taught history and water polo was forced to quit after the parents of an 18-year-old boy complained after their son told them he had been pestered for sex. …
An 18 year old complained to his parents because a swimsuit model was “pestering” him for sex. Is this for real?

An 18 year old complained to his parents because a swimsuit model was “pestering” him for sex. Is this for real?

If he is straight I hope every one of his friends gets a free shot each day to kick him in the balls from now until the day he dies . Because that’s pretty much what he did to the entire heterosexual male species because he was being “pestered” for sex by an SI. Swimsuit model.

A quote from the link...

The district superintendent alerted deputies after someone reported possible sexual contact and the exchange of nude photos between a teacher and possible victims.

I don't know if the author knows what "victim" means.
Yeah. Even the mug shot doesnt look bad. They dont build high school (horny teens) like they used to.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
3ddbf84f-76af-4ca5-b48b-17c2a54aa2b9-large16x9_AshleyBeasley11.jpg

ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. (WLOS) - A local middle school teacher has been arrested for having inappropriate relationships with students.

Officials say they received an anonymous tip through Hunters Creek Middle School's "HCMS-Say Something" site on Wednesday about potentially inappropriate communication between a staff member and students. The information, according to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office, was that a teacher was having an inappropriate relationship with two 14-year-old students.

Officials say investigators with the office's Special Victim's Unit began investigating and say they learned that Ashley Beasley had sent inappropriate photos and videos to two male students she taught at the school.

North Carolina teacher arrested for inappropriate relationships with students

VN Store

Back