Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

SaluteToTheHill

Wide Receiver U
If she's that desperate, she could easily get someone from the bar to go to the parking lot.
Ha! No doubt. I remember someone saying once that a man has to be someone super special, rich, famous, above average looks. etc to walk into a bar and have every woman want him. What does a woman have to do to get that reaction? Her hair... LOL

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Men's tastes vary wildly. Not like she's butt ugly or gross. If she's that desperate, she could easily get someone from the bar to go to the parking lot.
There are plenty of ways to find guys that want unattached sex from a woman. She, obviously like the other women that have been mentioned throughout this thread have a serious screw loose.

Growing up you always heard about the male gym teacher going after the high schools girls, not it seems the opposite. It all started getting media attention when the 12 year old Filipino kid got his teacher pregnant and she went to jail and stayed with him and left her family .

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Damn, gotta feel sorry for the poor kid

How he’ll ever be able to make it through the day after such a traumatic experience is beyond me. Poor kid Will have to get by somehow... Oh thats right.... he’s a freaking Washington High School Legend for the duration of his high school days. And probably beyond that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors