Greg Sankey announces the total revenue for the 2018-2019 fiscal year for the SEC . $44.6 Million per school

No wonder schools keep firing coaches and buying out contracts. Ultimately, this levels the playing field for every school to "match" best in class facilities around the SEC and hire expensive coaches.
It’s probably a plot schemed by a Georgia grad in the SEC office during the 90s to level the playing field with Tennessee. Communism at its best. Tennessee has the fan base and support to become an independent.

Reactions: RollerVol
I've never really been for paying players, since they get lodging/education/food. But if you took 10% of that, five million, and split it 85 ways, the kids would get about $60,000 each. of course, that's just football, and splitting between all athletes at the university would require a bigger percentage of the total.

I've never really been for paying players, since they get lodging/education/food. But if you took 10% of that, five million, and split it 85 ways, the kids would get about $60,000 each. of course, that's just football, and splitting between all athletes at the university would require a bigger percentage of the total.

Pandora's box, Man. Don't do it.

You open it and they’ll want more and more.
Allow them to get a PT job and be done.

and wait until that awful CBS deal expires in a couple years and the SEC can negotiate an appropriate price for the SEC Game of the Week. $$$$

VN Store

Back