Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, mods sorry for the mess this morning, if y’all could delete the messages, that would be great because idk how to lol. Also, I’ll take a ban hammer for name calling and bullying, it’s much deserved.

Dude I am trying this morning too. Found out my lady friend I been relationship ing with for months has a old fat azz sugar daddy. I dropped her. Am sad, hurt, confused. But life will go on and I know I will meet a worthy companion soon. For I have a good heart, and don't cheat, lie, or fake love someone.

Are you sure that isn't you? J/k

Seriously though, glad u found out now and hope you find someone better.

Did not know that, sorry man. Life is too short, as we all know but sometimes forget and then get reminded, to hold grudges. Only 2 people I hope Karma bites the Azz of is the fat bastard and the fake woman i just confessed about. I hold no love for those 2.
that may have been a blessing in disguise.....better you found out now than years down the road. One day you will look back on that relationship and be like "Whew, dodged a bullet there...."

that may have been a blessing in disguise.....better you found out now than years down the road. One day you will look back on that relationship and be like "Whew, dodged a bullet there...."

He could just come to FL and find a woman. We don't have any of those scandalous types here ....lol, I can't even finish typing that lie.

Glad I imported mine from TN

Also, mods sorry for the mess this morning, if y’all could delete the messages, that would be great because idk how to lol. Also, I’ll take a ban hammer for name calling and bullying, it’s much deserved.
All good man. I don't think anyone took any offense.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
This board is an escape, I wanted to post and get my mind off everything and wasn't in the right mind to deal with you guys just poking fun. I sincerely apologize.
You're good brother and after the customary 3 yr waiting period, all will be forgiven..

I kid, I kid 😎

Seriously though, sorry about your grand dad and prayers that he is well..

giphy.gif
giphy - 2020-01-10T091111.293.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back