Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know the area. Had family that lived down in Culleoka years ago. Figured I was close to the area when u said u could smell bummer and 30 miles. That whole area is growing rapidly down there.

'cause Football Forum...
giphy.gif

If he had brains he would not be in an opposing teams website trolling.

3/4 or more of 99's posts are passive-aggressive trolling. Throw a little lipstick on the pig, with a hidden shot at the end and watch the "realists" line up to kiss his ass.
Why would he go to a gator board, has his own self deprecating fan club right here.

3/4 or more of 99's posts are passive-aggressive trolling. Throw a little lipstick on the pig, with a hidden shot at the end and watch the "realists" line up to kiss his ass.
Why would he go to a gator board, has his own self deprecating fan club right here.
Bullseye from my view point

Because Butchna and Behr and Jax Vol love me. Most of my likes come from those 3. 😂

And I’m fair and honest. And most importantly, respectful to Tennessee.
Liked without liking. If you can be respectful, we can have a conversation.

Reactions: Jaws
Because Butchna and Behr and Jax Vol love me. Most of my likes come from those 3. 😂

If I’ve ever given you a like it’s due to the devil’s rum. You prolly get a fair share of sympathy likes from others after I give you some undivided attention.

And you’re lonely and deluded. Most importantly, your nurses don’t monitor your cellphone usage. 😏

Liked for being respectful.

I liked your post, not your gator shenanigans. Let’s not get confused 👍🏻

Reactions: Jaws
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back