Why Not?

I’d like to see it happen. It might even prove to be a recruiting tool. Our coaches initiating a militarized team Platoon Orange. The defensive men upfront called frontiermen. Their mission being to collapse the pocket or tear down the wall and checkmate the king(QB) or force him to retreat and lose yardage.
The linebackers referred to as Commando Orange, who ambush fleeing kings and knights escaping through the wall. And the safeties and cornerbacks are the Orange Patrols who neutralize snippers, artillery spotters, and assassins behind our lines. Yeah, I know we have this but why not name the units. Give them a sense of being mission orientated with the attitude to match? Maybe even have the coaches to address and coach the groups as if they were military. Instilling the mission-focused attitude in them.

Perhaps too, when we recruit, recruit to above-named squads and units, signaling the kind of attitudes we want then to come in with and/or develop. I think most players like to swagger a badass attitude and we’d be encouraging that and attracting gung ho players. On the other hand, this might be my peyote self-medication talking.
WHY?

I'm just really surprised you used the terms "swagger" and "badass" after that cringy post

In the off season, drugs are bad.

After the steaming pile of Vol football we have endured so long, a lot of fans may be dependent.

I'm embarrassed for you:cool:

Now confess. You just watched the Any Griffith episode were Opie and his friends started the "Minute men" club. Didn't you?

Reactions: I40flyer
Peyote? I'm thinking more like...

NrF3KN.gif

I’d like to see it happen. It might even prove to be a recruiting tool. Our coaches initiating a militarized team Platoon Orange. The defensive men upfront called frontiermen. Their mission being to collapse the pocket or tear down the wall and checkmate the king(QB) or force him to retreat and lose yardage.
The linebackers referred to as Commando Orange, who ambush fleeing kings and knights escaping through the wall. And the safeties and cornerbacks are the Orange Patrols who neutralize snipers, artillery spotters, and assassins behind our lines. Yeah, I know we have this but why not name the units. Give them a sense of being mission orientated with the attitude to match? Maybe even have the coaches to address and coach the groups as if they were military. Instilling the mission-focused attitude in them.

Perhaps too, when we recruit, recruit to above-named squads and units, signaling the kind of attitudes we want then to come in with and/or develop. I think most players like to swagger a badass attitude and we’d be encouraging that and attracting gung ho players. On the other hand, this might be my peyote self-medication talking.

I neglected to answer the initial query of "Why Not" so allow me to do so now: Because it is patently ridiculous.

VN Store

Back