'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

CFA has stone hands...
He's a Rb from the 1960's

I wish he had stayed at DB. I think he could have grown into a good NB

I've wondered for awhile why the coaches didn't keep him at DB. Seems like a better fit for his skill set. Though, we can't see what the coaches see; maybe he struggled there.

He's a decent RB, but I can't see him cracking 1st or 2nd string for too many SEC teams. And depending on how things shake out here, he might be 4th or 5th string next year. He's sort of in that weird middle ground between "not being a bust" and "not being good enough to get significant carries". Could maybe be a starter for some G5 programs, but I do feel like he'd be better at DB.

Last edited:
Will Wade, LSU basketball coach, was recorded admitting to paying players.

Along with a few other coaches that account for multiple more players. And here's a link to several more players. This just scratches the surface of those caught and those caught are just the tip of the iceberg.
Cam Newton and 10 College Athletes in Scandal: Is It Their Fault or the System?

Sidenote: Tho I'm now guilty, I wouldn't get in the habit of doing the legwork for that guy. It will become a full time job.

Along with a few other coaches that account for multiple more players. And here's a link to several more players. This just scratches the surface of those caught and those caught are just the tip of the iceberg.

Sidenote: Tho I'm now guilty, I wouldn't get in the habit of doing the legwork for that guy. It will become a full time job.

There are way too many guys on VN tryna hand out writing assignments instead of contributing to discussion.

If you are talking about me, I was given a couple of names a few days ago and commented how it does happen quite often including specific comments on the LSU coach. I moved on to other topics threads after that and for the most part completely forgot about the bagmen question I had.

VN Store

Back