The Impeachment Thread

What it says is: you don’t like the result of an election and your side has the House of Reps, impeach the mother f****r
Nope, how many elections have we not liked the results of?
How many times have we impeached the winner of that election?
That's bs being fed to you by the propaganda machine.
It's all about Trump and nothing else.

I said future generations, this point forward. So if Biden wins in November he has to be impeached

Last edited:
Reactions: hjeagle1vol
CNN's Axelrod says impeachment didn't come up until 80 minutes into focus group

Even Dems seem ready to move on..lol

"Former Obama chief strategist David Axelrod said he attended a focus group with Democratic voters in Chicago on Friday, describing the gathering as "chilling" because impeachment "didn't come up" until more than an hour"
It is fair to say that most Democratic Party voters understand very well that Trump won't be removed from office and they are focused on the upcoming caucuses and primaries which are going to be contentious. I'm the same way, but that doesn't mean I'm not keeping an eye on the trial.

My early impression of the Trump attorney's defense is that it is something to the effect of, "there is so much evidence vindicating President Trump that it would take all week to go over all of it. I'm not going to bore you with the details." It's Gaslighting 101.

I wasn't happy with 2008 or 2012. Yet my strong dislike for him didn't run my life everyday like it does with you and those on the left.

I wasn't a huge trump supporter in 16. Had to hold my nose to vote for him but i did over the clinton crime syndicate. I sure as hell 100% behind him now. The dems refusal to accept the results of the 16 election by outright fabrications and frame attempts have galvanized me to support trump wholeheartedly in 20. I know a few people, some of which voted for Obama and clinton, that feel the same way. I do t think this is going to turn out like the communist intended.

It is fair to say that most Democratic Party voters understand very well that Trump won't be removed from office and they are focused on the upcoming caucuses and primaries which are going to be contentious. I'm the same way, but that doesn't mean I'm not keeping an eye on the trial.

My early impression of the Trump attorney's defense is that it is something to the effect of, "there is so much evidence vindicating President Trump that it would take all week to go over all of it. I'm not going to bore you with the details." It's Gaslighting 101.

You need to take it up with Axelrod then. He used the word "chilling", not me.

Reactions: AM64
Why was Fox so scared of airing the democratic portion of the impeachment trial? I'll give you the censored version, vaginas!

It's good to see that even you think the republicans don't have a defense and should just avoid trying. As for proving Trump is absolutely worth impeachment AND removal, it was a home run. Nobody said anything about removing Trump because they hate him.

I feel like you're trying to convince yourself, possibly along with others with this statement.

Because it was the same s*** for 3 days over and over and over......

I'm giving it as much attention as the House presentation.

None.

The whole "trial" and "impeachment" is a waste of everyone's time.
You couldn't get those hours back if you did. Dragging it out in the courts with frivolous executive privilege claims is a waste of time.

Last edited:

Let me ask you this.
The Russians just hacked Burisma. This was reported by Area 1 Security, who believe it or not was founded by the same guy who founded Crowdstrike. What are the odds?

Now if Biden had dirt on those servers, the Biden campaign just became seriously compromised. In an ironic sort of twist, it is of national security concerns for our government to know what is on those servers.

Do you think Biden is compromised?

Reactions: AM64
Most everyone with a functioning brain GAF what the rest of the world thinks.
What is says to future generations is: yes it was a bizarre and dark period in America but it was in no way supported by the majority of the people and it was obviously an unfortunate anomaly but luckily never considered the norm.
lol

If that's what the impeachment says, what will his landslide reelection after the impeachment say?

You have literally gone insane.

Let me ask you this.
The Russians just hacked Burisma. This was reported by Area 1 Security, who believe it or not was founded by the same guy who founded Crowdstrike. What are the odds?

Now if Biden had dirt on those servers, the Biden campaign just became seriously compromised. In an ironic sort of twist, it is of national security concerns for our government to know what is on those servers.

Do you think Biden is compromised?
This isn't germane to the central question of the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Donald Trump... Did President Trump place a hold on military aid to the Ukraine for the purpose of using it as leverage against President Zelensky's willingness to appear on CNN and announce that he was opening an investigation into the Bidens?

Finally, you are engaging a hypothetical scenario for which there is no evidence to support.

VN Store

Back