'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

FOUR-STAR WR MALACHI WIDEMAN
Wideman, a Top247 prospect from Venice (Fla.) High School, has been committed to Florida State for more than eight months but recently has continued exploring other options following the hiring of new Florida State coach Mike Norvell.

The 6-foot-4, 180-pound Wideman hadn't been mentioned in connection with Tennessee until earlier this month, but the Vols hosted him on an official visit last weekend and now have emerged as legitimate contenders for him. He's scheduled to take an official visit to Oregon this weekend, with Ole Miss currently in line to host him on his fifth and final official visit next weekend. Wideman already has been on official visits to Washington and Florida State, and while he has been committed to the Seminoles since May, he seems to be giving other teams strong consideration leading up to National Signing Day.
- Callahan

UGA fired Richt because he couldn't win the big game. Kirby inherited the most talented roster in the East, and has recruited at a higher level, yet he still can't win the big game. So far, has he taken the program to a much higher level than the previous coach? I think he's managed to get much of the same results with far more talent at his disposal.
I hate Kirby and UGA, but to be fair he has won big games...just not the BIGGEST game..which to your point is just like Richt.

I dont think we get any ... save the Scollys .. we are done ...

We definitely aren't done. You can't save Scholly's and bank them towards a future season. If there's 25 available you use them. If it's not towards a recruit you use it on a Grad Transfer like we're doing. Many mods believe we get atleast one more grad transfer at either WR, TE or another position of need.

We definitely aren't done. You can't save Scholly's and bank them towards a future season. If there's 25 available you use them. If it's not towards a recruit you use it on a Grad Transfer like we're doing. Many mods believe we get atleast one more grad transfer at either WR, TE or another position of need.
Not sure if the poster I read other day is correct but if so you can save them. According to that poster the school can have a rolling average of 25 over two seasons. So if we took 22 this year we could take 28 next cycle and it would average out to 25 over two cycles. Just not sure if that poster is correct. Sounds logical though, which means a hard NO to the NCAA then.

I hate Kirby and UGA, but to be fair he has won big games...just not the BIGGEST game..which to your point is just like Richt.

Florida doesn’t count.Alabama and LSU are those big games and the biggest game is the national title which he won’t win.Hes essentially doing the same thing mark did,win every game in the season except the ones that define you as a legendary coach and one who can lead to win those games.he hasn’t done that yet.Until he does essentially every season is a complete wash to every Georgia fan.Kirby definitely has had the talent to win a title,he just doesn’t have that “IT” factor when the lights come on hense (4th and kirby)

Not sure if the poster I read other day is correct but if so you can save them. According to that poster the school can have a rolling average of 25 over two seasons. So if we took 22 this year we could take 28 next cycle and it would average out to 25 over two cycles. Just not sure if that poster is correct. Sounds logical though, which means a hard NO to the NCAA then.
This was the explanation for the teams that signed over 25 last year.

Honestly I'm not sure how it works anymore. I've seen it posted both ways and not sure which is correct. I've even seen mods say we could sign 27 this year. It's all confusing. I would imagine Mays and Jones would count towards this scholarship class and still have a few left. I'll be curious to see how it plays out, especially if we somehow land Evans and atleast 1 WR. We're still offering guys in the 20 class also.

VN Store

Back