'20 GA WR Ladd McConkey

Clemson has been re ruining him for awhile. They invited him up last year for a game. It is true Pruitt doing in-home tonight, expect an offer.
With that strategy, I just don't see him signing with Clemson........

Could be, but this kid is like a Swiss Army knife and they could be looking at him at several positions, not just WR.

I do not know what to make of his highlights. He made a bunch of instinctive cuts and moves that looked great but not sure how to assess the skill levels of the teams he was playing. Some of his most impressive plays reversing field will not work at the next level, but I am guessing he is a fast learner and a few practices will clear that up. His cuts and flexibility in his short camp film was impressive as well and I felt sorry for the guy trying to cover him, but once again hard to gauge the guys skill level. But his quick twitch and flexibility in both were impressive. Guessing the staff can better evaluate and I can live with their decisions.... but I almost hate not to sign this kid on.

Reactions: T Dog
If I were to be serious in my comparisons, I would say he reminds me, in style only I very emphatically emphasize, of Jerry Rice with the precision and route running skills, technically excellent and attention to detail. Of course, he's not even a poor man's Jerry Rice at this point, but, stylistically, he's the best comparison, to me, based upon his videos.

Yes sir Rickys sons and I are REALLY good friends. See them often. Still scratching my head with Georgia not offering Gibbs. Especially without Evans being on the board.
Went to school and hung out with Drew when we were younger. He brought their dad's jersey to school for show and tell one day. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world then lol. Been a few years, but I used to see Jeff a lot when he was dating a friend's sister

Reactions: justwatch123
Went to school and hung out with Drew when we were younger. He brought their dad's jersey to school for show and tell one day. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world then lol. Been a few years, but I used to see Jeff a lot when he was dating a friend's sister
I’m sure we know each other. Went to Dalton Public Schools my whole life until High School. Then made the move to the county.

Reactions: VolForLife83

VN Store

Back