The Impeachment Thread

I turned it on maybe three times in the last couple of days. The dimwits keep saying the same exact thing over and over and over. I have watched all of about 15 minutes, and I think I understand their entire case.

I'm getting my impeachment coverage from VN. So far it's going about as I'd expect the lefties are full of hope, desperation, and resignation (failure to get trump ... again); and everybody else is generally cracking jokes about the farce that it is. When it doesn't even get top billing on a MSM nightly "news", you know it's not going well for the dims.

Yes, but they don't have the right to stalk her and make her feel threatened according to Lev's notes and the Ambassador. And why was she "going to go through some things?" according to Trump? (Edit: and he said he didn't know Lev, right?)

They have every right to put her under surveillance.

Reactions: DynaLo and AM64
Reactions: AM64
I'm getting my impeachment coverage from VN. So far it's going about as I'd expect the lefties are full of hope, desperation, and resignation (failure to get trump ... again); and everybody else is generally cracking jokes about the farce that it is. When it doesn't even get top billing on a MSM nightly "news", you know it's not going well for the dims.
You know it's bad when they put the soaps back on during the afternoon instead of the impeachment trial.

Not bad for a guy that crashed dinner for a photo-op.

Featured-Image-Template-10.png
images
ParnasIvana.jpg
images
27888b17-2ac8-470a-b7e4-cda705e6a1c4-lev_parnas_and_igor_fruman.JPG
View attachment 256215View attachment 256216
200114150821-lev-parnas-lawyer-trolls-donald-trump-video-sot-scannell-nr-vpx-00001419-large-169.jpg
images
images
images
Jeff-Sessions-Lev-Parnas-1024x908.jpeg
images
Parnas-Sessions.jpg
eofsq8jwoamcg4k.jpeg
lev-parnas.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
EOWP1BcXkAIVogh.png
443hw5y8rdb41.jpg
Screen-Shot-2020-01-16-at-11.50.18-AM-e1579205252606.png

I'd be far more impressed if you had pics of Trump with Anna Chapman instead of a groupie named Lev.

POTUS can fire an ambassador for any reason, any time so the recording is pointless.
But how about the illegal surveillance?
Plus, I'm not sure that the POTUS can fire an ambassador for any reason and at any time.
At least not without appropriate consequences, his reasons have to be legally justifiable.

Plus, I'm not sure that the POTUS can fire an ambassador for any reason and at any time.
At least not without appropriate consequences, his reasons have to be legally justifiable.

Commander and chief ... sure he can . Just like he did Comey.

Yes, but they don't have the right to stalk her and make her feel threatened according to Lev's notes and the Ambassador. And why was she "going to go through some things?" according to Trump? (Edit: and he said he didn't know Lev, right?)
Lev? Lev Parnas? The guy pulling a Manafort thinking he's going to get a lighter sentence for lying against PresidentTrump??

And? What does that have to do with anything? If a Ukrainian broke one of their laws it's their problem. If POTUS put an Ambassador under surveillance he can.
He's barking up the wrong tree. The woman is an Ambassador and ordered, yes I said ordered about 8 different people to be spyed upon.

Hilarious watching our anti-Trumpers get wee wee'd up about "illegal surveillance" of a US citizen. LOL - can't make this crap up.
Yep. While ignoring what went on against a potential candidate and continued against that person as Preaident.

Absolutely fkin looney tunes.

Is it illegal to have an Ambassador surveilled? I would find it hard to believe that it is.
They can. Ambassadors work at the pleasure of the President.
There are no consequences for firing an Ambassador.

Has anybody told you that you're nuts today? Presidents have the right to appoint and fire any ambassador. When your king Obama was in office he fires all of the ambassadors from Bush's admin. Did you cry then?

They've lost like 25% each day of the trial....and the majority that are watching are Fox News viewers..probably to capture screenshots of Nadler drooling and forgetting how gavels work

Apparently that boy's dumb as a bag of hammers ... and fluffier.

The decision was made because Trump got elected.
As soon as Trump was elected, many (myself included) knew it would inevitably end with some type of resignation or impeachment.... because Trump would allow it to be no other way.
It's like if you know someone who constantly gets drunk off his a$$ and then gets behind the wheel. You know it's virtually inevitable that the person will end up with a DUI or worse, involved in an accident; unless of course, they change their ways.
Trump consistently made it abundantly clear that not only was he not going to change his ways, he was going to double down.

She deserved to get fired for targeting conservative journalists...Trump should have fired her much sooner
Nunes to ask State Dept. about 'strange' and irregular' requests to monitor US journalists in Ukraine
Wasn't Nunes all in Lev Parnas notes?

I'm no political genius or conspiracy theorist, just asking the questions that are out there.

Is it illegal to have an Ambassador surveilled? I would find it hard to believe that it is.
They can. Ambassadors work at the pleasure of the President.
There are no consequences for firing an Ambassador.
Yes, you can fire an ambassador, so why was Trump telling the thugs to do it. (Edit: I don't think Rudy was there)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back