Game Thread: #23/23 Lady Vols versus #3/5 UCONN

Great basket by Davis! Now that was skill, not luck!

We trot to the lockerroom having led throughout!! Can't believe it!

Occurs to me what's missing is an LV for the Hussie crowd to hate on! First there was Semeka "Boo" Randall, then Kara Lawson and her #1 finger wagging, then Candace Parker and her dunkin' on Geno's slick head! Maybe Davis' posing after that 3 will get em heated up.

Quality defense LVs! Hussies had just 4 or 5 assists in the first half. Unheard of for them.

How do you get a team to stop turning it over. Way to many turnovers failure to finish at the rim. I don't understand why we can't improve in those two areas very discouraging that we give away so many possessions.

wow let the freaking starting 5 go the entire half burrell and kk are sinking the shipamazing that harper doesnt see it if these players cant go 40 they need a new conditioning coacj

Reactions: T.J. and Amb3096
Could this be the first time even with a loss a team could MOVE UP in the top 25? That half either were clearly better than #23 or UCONN is obviously not #3 you choose doggie

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I can’t understand why CKH hasn’t called a time out yet... it’s apparent that the team is tired!!!
Oh Lordy, there it is, the inevitable she ain't using her timeouts post. If there's one thing we can count on . . .

No doubt, they will heat up, shoot better and make a big run the second half. Interested to see how we handle it. MUST suddenly become better ball handlers.

Damn, Tamika looks gorgeous! She's recalling the Boo moment!

wow let the freaking starting 5 go the entire half burrell and kk are sinking the shipamazing that harper doesnt see it if these players cant go 40 they need a new conditioning coacj

They're kids,,,We're over halfway through the season...they're ready to run,,let em run for a game,,,rest them after the season now

Reactions: Amb3096
Unless in foul trouble, don't sub them out! You think Danger or Walker are coming out?

We don't need Burrell going haywire and KK being useless when they have a real shot at winning this.

Reactions: glv98 and T.J.
Negative five shots already luckily they shot poorly. I sure wish we could put a half together where we didn't turn it over and actually tried to make layups instead of flinging it at the basket. 15 turnovers is terrible basketball should be ahead by double digits.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Good thing is were winning. Bad thing is uconn missed alot of 10-15' jumpers that they usually make. Our post just don't know how to use their size.

Players know, and resting now, we are more athletic, and controlling this game and Tempo. UConn's going to slow it down in the second half,will see how we respond.

VN Store

Back