The Impeachment Thread

If you remember he resigned as a result of the impeachment inquire by the house. I bet you also gloated about Clinton being impeached You did now that I think about it.

Well guess what, Trump has been impeached. How do like those apples?
To be perfectly honest, I thought that putting the country through an impeachment was bad for the country when it happened to Clinton. This was partially due to the way I remembered the attitude of the country after Nixon left office.

I was already pretty well read on impeachment since I was born and live in the same town as Andrew Johnson. I believe strongly that impeachment should never be used except in extreme cases. This isn't an extreme case. The choice of a President should be left to the voters in the next election . Removing a duly elected President does more damage than good, every time it has been tried so far.

Listen to dipShchiff. Dems cant accept the will of the people in 2016 and won't be able to this fall. They are a frog hair away from trying to cancel or nullify the election this fall.

You forget, that wasn't the will of the people. You can only make that claim when you win the majority.
That's why Trump's ass was so chapped.

Reactions: Mick
Did Trump run a campaign to get the most individual votes or the most electoral votes?
My statement is this...............
You cannot accurately state "the will of the American people".
That's just an inconvenient fact, and one that greatly chaps Trump's ass.

Did Trump run a campaign to get the most individual votes or the most electoral votes? He got the majority that he and Clinton wanted to get.
No he ran a campaign of building a wall for the american people, bringing our troops home for the people and so forth. Make States Great Again was not his slogan.

I do know that both sides will come out worse. The right will view the left in a much darker light and the left will view the right in a much darker light. The reactions to Trumpism will be wrongly used to justify similar reactions in the future. Trump's abuses in office will be wrongly used to justify similar actions by future presidents.

One thing is absolutely certain, the left will continue the non relenting pursuit of ousting Trump. Anything else would be unacceptable. As you say, that will cause many on the right to circle the wagons and dig in more.
And the beat goes on.
100% predictable from day one, which leaves one to conclude that this is what Trumpers wanted all along.

Dint you mean 💯 impeachment digging since day one. And don't try to justify what the house commies have done as anything other than what it is. He won and they don't like it.

Reactions: AM64
That isn't accounting for the fact that the White House blocked witnesses and obstructed the investigation. It's ridiculous.
I’m pretty sure Clinton blocked too but he lost in the courts so then he had to cooperate. I’m pretty sure I saw that somewhere recently but I was not paying attention to politics at that time so I can’t say for certain. Regardless, the Dems could’ve taken it to the courts and chose not to do so.

I've explained this many times. Just like with Don McGahn, it would have taken several months to get a federal court to compel their testimony. In an election year, there are political considerations and they didn't want the impeachment proceedings to bleed into the general election campaign. That doesn't make what the White House did right.
Then why not just let the people decide and run with it anyway in case he is re-elected?

Are you insane?
Trump illegally withheld appropriated funds to bribe a foreign leader into announcing an investigation into his primary political rival for the sole purpose of personal gain through election tampering. And then demanded all within his circle to ignore legal subpoenas and refused to release legally subpoenaed documents.

How do you ignore legal subpoenas and refuse to release subpoenaed documents without taking it to a court of law and filing appropriate documentation such as a request for Motion to Quash a subpoena?

If you do that, are you not within your rights of due process according to the laws of our judicial system?

At it again, Trump did what the Dems have accused him of. If you are OK with the Dems abusing the Presidency next time they're in power and hold one chamber, just say so now. Russia if your listening, we will remove sanctions for the dirt on the GOP. The GOP servers, I hear you have them, if not find them.
According to Dems and media you just actually make a solicitation to Russia because they have no sense of humor and apparently can’t tell when Trump is being facetious.

VN Store

Back