The Impeachment Thread

Was Clinton impeached for actual crimes that are set forth in the Constitution or were his crimes listed on the impeachment articles fabricated for political motives?
Clinton was impeached for a crime far less serious than what Trump is accused of doing.

Then I'll take the test as I assume you would and score it accordingly.
1. B
2. 7
3. B

Those answers would put one in the 62-68% range on the Trump continuum.
1.Didn’t vote for him in 2016 and won’t in 2020.
2.Economy 7, Military, 2( our military is still where it doesn’t belong. Foreign policy 5. Immigration 1.
3. I don’t watch that crap no matter who is doing it.

Clinton committed a crime. Trump did not. There isn’t a thing wrong with what President Trump did
Are you insane?
Trump illegally withheld appropriated funds to bribe a foreign leader into announcing an investigation into his primary political rival for the sole purpose of personal gain through election tampering. And then demanded all within his circle to ignore legal subpoenas and refused to release legally subpoenaed documents.

1.Didn’t vote for him in 2016 and won’t in 2020.
2.Economy 7, Military, 2( our military is still where it doesn’t belong. Foreign policy 5. Immigration 1.
3. I don’t watch that crap no matter who is doing it.
I'm adjusting your Trumpism continuum score to a range of 12-16%.

There was no Nixon impeachment that I can recall, and I was in my 20's when he was in office. I think I would remember that.
Technicality. He was in the process of being impeached and resigned to avoid the embarrassment of the inevitable.
Trump should have been so thoughtful.

I don't know.
I'll come up with a quick test.
1. How likely are you to vote for Trump in 2020?
A. very likely
B. more than likely
C. 50/50
D. not very likely
E. not a chance in hell

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 with one being "he sux" and 10 being "best ever", how do you score the Trump presidency to date?

3. How do you feel when seeing Trump speak at one of his pep rallies?
A. my chest swells with pride.
B. I kind of just laugh and shake my head.
C. I throw up a little in my mouth as I quickly change the channel.

Give me your answers and I'll quickly (and accurately) place you on the continuum.
1)A
2)10
3) A

MAGA little man

Reactions: Orangeburst
The Dem legal team
EO6kRzRWAAIcQ9x

Are you insane?
Trump illegally withheld appropriated funds to bribe a foreign leader into announcing an investigation into his primary political rival for the sole purpose of personal gain through election tampering. And then demanded all within his circle to ignore legal subpoenas and refused to release legally subpoenaed documents.
We have been over this loony Luther.
Did the Ukrainians get the funds? Yes
Was there ever an investigation started into the Biden corrupt crime family? No

Crazy Joe wasn’t even in the damn race then, how can he be a political rival?

Game over Luther, move on to the next hoax

We have been over this loony Luther.
Did the Ukrainians get the funds? Yes ONLY AFTER TRUMP KNEW HE WAS BUSTED
Was there ever an investigation started into the Biden corrupt crime family? No
THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T GET THE MEETING NOR THE MONEY (until after the lid was blown off of the bribery attempt)

Crazy Joe wasn’t even in the damn race then, how can he be a political rival?
BIDEN WAS SHOWN TO BEAT TRUMP IN POLL AFTER POLL - EVEN REPORTED ON FOX (just days prior to bribery start up)

Game over Luther, move on to the next hoax
Almost to silly for a response, but I'll be bored for about 30 more minutes.

There was no Nixon impeachment that I can recall, and I was in my 20's when he was in office. I think I would remember that.
If you remember he resigned as a result of the impeachment inquire by the house. I bet you also gloated about Clinton being impeached You did now that I think about it.

Well guess what, Trump has been impeached. How do like those apples?

If you remember he resigned as a result of the impeachment inquire by the house. I bet you also gloated about Clinton being impeached You did now that I think about it.

Well guess what, Trump has been impeached. How do like those apples?
And won’t be removed so the impeachment means nothing, how do you like those apples?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back