The Impeachment Thread

They could have still been called, it would have ended up in the courts. Why was polident pelosi and bug eyed schiff so scared to have it go to court?
I've explained this many times. Just like with Don McGahn, it would have taken several months to get a federal court to compel their testimony. In an election year, there are political considerations and they didn't want the impeachment proceedings to bleed into the general election campaign. That doesn't make what the White House did right.

I've explained this many times. Just like with Don McGahn, it would have taken several months to get a federal court to compel their testimony. In an election year, there are political considerations and they didn't want the impeachment proceedings to bleed into the general election campaign. That doesn't make what the White House did right.
It's all political. If this President was so bad and such a criminal then all avenues should have been explored.

How is it false equivalency when the very leaders that impeached because of Trump hatred , screeched about Clinton hated being the defining cause of his impeachment? Do you and Mick practice this routine before the start of each day ?
At it again, Trump did what the Dems have accused him of. If you are OK with the Dems abusing the Presidency next time they're in power and hold one chamber, just say so now. Russia if your listening, we will remove sanctions for the dirt on the GOP. The GOP servers, I hear you have them, if not find them.

What Trump consistently does is place himself first. He is a pathetic and insecure whiner. He is a fake tough guy. He will always be the coward who dodged service in Vietnam while claiming to have bone spurs. That isn't strength. Trump has no integrity. He is a weak, phony, lying coward.

What does any of that matter? True or not have to do with my life..... I care about what’s important in life..... Does it make you feel better to see someone wearing a fancy suit reading BS from a teleprompter?

At it again, Trump did what the Dems have accused him of. If you are OK with the Dems abusing the Presidency next time they're in power and hold one chamber, just say so now. Russia if your listening, we will remove sanctions for the dirt on the GOP. The GOP servers, I hear you have them, if not find them.
Nope, wrong as usual. The first problem with credibility on your side is you all started pushing for impeachment on election night. No power was abused
The Ukrainians received the damn funds, even more than the liberal god barrack hussein obama gave them
No investigation was started into the corrupt biden crime family

CASE CLOSED

My goodness at the blatant, public and utter lack of self awareness at the hypocrisy of these people . They have no shame .

8fldel5yu0c41.jpg

How is it false equivalency when the very leaders that impeached because of Trump hatred , screeched about Clinton hated being the defining cause of his impeachment? Do you and Mick practice this routine before the start of each day ?
That's like saying one's actions taken due to hatred of integration should be viewed through the same prism as one's actions taken due to hatred of segregation.
A lot rests on the reasons of the hatred.

Reactions: Mick
That's like saying one's actions taken due to hatred of integration should be viewed through the same prism as one's actions taken due to hatred of segregation.
A lot rests on the reasons of the hatred.

This is not about segregation , talk about your false equivalence. This is an impeachment of the president based on the same things the leaders of the party that brought the articles complained about when it was their guy . It’s political , it’s pure partisan, it’s based on hatred of Trump . That makes this whole thing a hypocritical game .

Reactions: AM64 and tbwhhs
This is not about segregation , talk about your false equivalence. This is an impeachment of the president based on the same things the leaders of the party that brought the articles complained about when it was their guy . It’s political , it’s pure partisan, it’s based on hatred of Trump . That makes this whole thing a hypocritical game .
I enjoy when you're called out and try to flip the script but don't know how. Dance for us.

I enjoy when you're called out and try to flip the script but don't know how.

Flip the script ? I don’t think you are as clever as you tell yourself you are in the mirror everyday . I’ve been talking about impeachment and hypocrisy, Luther was bringing in segregation and integration . Smh you two are some kind of special .

So are you saying when one hypocrite , asks another hypocrite , if he was being a hypocrite, the answer would be yes ?

Mostly I'm just chuckling at your desperation at pointing at your rivals and screeching 'hypocrisy' when you're guilty of the same.

You're convincing no one, high ground doesn't exist - so stop pretending your standing on it.

Only if you consider childish name calling, petty insults, incessant whining and self absorbed behavior to be substance. Trump is a narcissistic, ignorant and immature buffoon. This is a guy who drew a line on a weather forecast map with a Sharpie, because he felt the need to win a silly argument with the National Weather Service. This is not adult behavior. This is the irrational behavior of an insecure man with an oversized ego.
Yes, he is doing a good job as your President.

Last edited:
What Trump consistently does is place himself first. He is a pathetic and insecure whiner. He is a fake tough guy. He will always be the coward who dodged service in Vietnam while claiming to have bone spurs. That isn't strength. Trump has no integrity. He is a weak, phony, lying coward.
Yes, he is doing a good job as your President.

Only if you consider childish name calling, petty insults, incessant whining and self absorbed behavior to be substance. Trump is a narcissistic, ignorant and immature buffoon. This is a guy who drew a line on a weather forecast map with a Sharpie, because he felt the need to win a silly argument with the National Weather Service. This is not adult behavior. This is the irrational behavior of an insecure man with an oversized ego.
How many did he find leaking with the "nuking a hurricane" story??

I think you missed what he was really doing.

Flip the script ? I don’t think you are as clever as you tell yourself you are in the mirror everyday . I’ve been talking about impeachment and hypocrisy, Luther was bringing in segregation and integration . Smh you two are some kind of special .
I was using segregation and integration as an example to show that all hate is not equally justifiable and that the actions motivated by that hatred are not comparable.

Mostly I'm just chuckling at your desperation at pointing at your rivals and screeching 'hypocrisy' when you're guilty of the same.

You're convincing no one.

I actually have said they all lie and are hypocrites. I find it amusing when the left travels the same path as the ones they accuse and suddenly it all serious , important , and “ saving the constitution “ . You should trying keeping up . I mean , I keep up with you trying to convince people you don’t lean one way or another .

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back