The Impeachment Thread

I was using segregation and integration as an example to show that all hate is not equally justifiable and that the actions motivated by that hatred are not comparable.

Got it , Trump bad = every legal way possible is justified . Clinton hate = those dang republicans just playing politics . It’s glaringly obvious .

Reactions: AM64
Got it , Trump bad = every legal way possible is justified . Clinton hate = those dang republicans just playing politics . It’s glaringly obvious .
I'm saying what I have said since day one.
Trump is not normal.
Trump should never be normalized.
The more that Trump is normalized, the further the country sinks.

I'm saying what I have said since day one.
Trump is not normal.
Trump should never be normalized.
The more that Trump is normalized, the further the country sinks.

.. And the higher the economy climbs , the lower the unemployed minority rate falls , the more partisan political games will be played . He will either only get 4 years or he’ll get 8 then we can move onto the next one up .

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and Hayezb
Will only get worse for Trump as the trial proceeds.

What did you expect from a CNN poll that only asked Dimocrats how they felt about Impeachment of Trump.
You know good and well there will be boot-lickers and leg-humpers like you toeing the Democratic party line.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
What did you expect from a CNN poll that only asked Dimocrats how they felt about Impeachment of Trump.
You know good and well there will be boot-lickers and leg-humpers like you toeing the Democratic party line.

Well to be fair , that’s all they could get to answer the poll , The only answer they could get from Republicans was .. you are fake news . Lol

I actually have said they all lie and are hypocrites. I find it amusing when the left travels the same path as the ones they accuse and suddenly it all serious , important , and “ saving the constitution “ . You should trying keeping up . I mean , I keep up with you trying to convince people you don’t lean one way or another .

A simple "you're right" would have sufficed.

Do you know of any Republicans that take CNN polls? Wait .. do you even know any Republicans?
I don't know anyone that participates in polls. I think I should start asking people because one day I can answer your really pathetic questions.

Pot meet kettle .. hey everybody look at me me ,I’m Septic and I don’t have a political party or leaning . Prattle Prattle Prattle .

You're doing it again.

My positions have been pretty consistent, that they don't match up with your black and white views of what partisanship should look like is a you problem. I'm a fiscal conservative that hates government bloat and thinks trump is worthless piece of trash - that you aren't able to reconcile that without screeching is humourous to me.

Reactions: Lerxtwood and Mick
You're doing it again.

My positions have been pretty consistent, that they don't match up with your black and white views of what partisanship should look like is a you problem. I'm a fiscal conservative that hates government bloat and thinks trump is worthless piece of trash - that you aren't able to reconcile that without screeching is humourous to me.

Yeah yeah .. Prattle on Pot .

VN Store

Back