'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Agree, had anxiety issues, led to migraine issues, and apparently smoked marijuana like most people drink water. But when he had his head right, good Lord was he a player.

His NFL career was brief but more explosive than many realize. NFL rookie of the year, all-pro, Super Bowl champ. 353 career receptions, 22 receiving TDs, 5 rushing TDs and 5 kick return TDs. He was the last of the great kick returners before they changed the rules to where the kicker basically booms it into the 5th row and players jog down and avoid contact with each other.
Well, Patterson has 7 KO TDs since the NFL changed the rules, so I think that would make him the last of the great kick returners. But, he is not a Gator like Percy and the legendary Demps and Rainey, so I guess that doesn't count

Demps and Rainey, you kidding me
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..........
What the **** do they have to do with this guy
Take your inbred jort wearing ass back to the gator forum @Jaws
**** demps and rainy, overrated short little nfl busts Is all I see
But hey, atleast you can say you had Aaron Hernandez

This. NCAA says you can only sign LOI/NLI once a year. Only matters where he enrolls. Wish him all the best.
He signed a LOI in 2019...this is 2020, so it’s a new year. He should be able to sign another one now. Right?

That's the word but if you ask me he can stay there. I've never been impressed with Graham
Interested in what you don’t like about his coaching? Personally, I feel no position on the field is more instinctual than RB, and the biggest key in a RB Coach is a great recruiter with an eye for those instincts. I am in the camp that thinks Pruitt should’ve kept Gillespie though.

Best playmaker I ever laid eyes on, and that’s 30 years as a UF season ticket holder.

And when Urban Meyer and Pete Carrol agree that he’s the best player they’ve ever coached, with all the dudes they’ve coached, he’s special.
He sure didn't last long with Pete Carroll.
I just don’t understand why he won’t go to A&M ..
So I see you haven't been to college station

I give this about a 5% chance of happening. And I’m okay with whatever takes place.

Part of me thinks he’s got maturity issues and the kind of player you’d always have to worry about off the field. Another part of me thinks he’s a premier back and he and Gray together would be a lot of fun if it worked out.

If we do land him, then that tells me our coaches vetted him proper and they have all my trust right now.

But if he’s been released from one, doesn’t that free him to do as he pleases? @de1conley , help me out here..someone.

He can't sign a NLI to anywhere else due to the recruiting cycle.. Kid is free to do what he wants though. He's just like any other unsigned prospect at this point besodes that.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
He has never been really high on aTm but word is the Rb coach is in the verge of leaving too

giphy.gif

So he wasn't huge on TN before but now we're gonna steal the RB coach that couldn't win him over, either 🤔
Vol lock.

Kid wants out of Tx pretty much but wants to be in a good situation. UGA would hv been a train wreck to me. They have a stable and OL will be very avg and young with a hype man for a OL coach who has never been known to be that good anyways.

Kid wants out of Tx pretty much but wants to be in a good situation. UGA would hv been a train wreck to me. They have a stable and OL will be very avg and young with a hype man for a OL coach who has never been known to be that good anyways.

Oh, I was just playing. Idk enough about the rumors to know where the staff stands. Whatever they think but looks like we have a lot of ground to make up with very little time.
Just gonna spectate and not stress, given the starting point.

VN Store

Back