'18 GA S Otis Reese

Witfong thinks ole miss due to Patridge being Safety coach. Had relationship with Reese as Michigan recruited him

Hmmm... we’re down to two counters for this cycle. Getting tight.
Never underestimate a coach's ability to juggle numbers. Other staffs seem to be finding ways around the 25 counter rule, so I'm willing to believe ours can too.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Tennessee needs to come up with a cooler name for the "star" position...off the top of my head...mongoose, the hornet, the hawk, the scorpion, cougar, the badger. Anybody got anything?
The Eric Berry. Just wait til the Eric Berry meets him across the middle.

Same HS and class as Aubrey Soloman. No clue if we are interested, but we do have a connection.

2 in the portal...5 underclassmen in the draft....big senior class...what's Georgia's number for the fall? I can't see it being 85

Practically built for Pruitt's system. Add 10-15 lbs. and he could be special here. Not sure about his speed is the only hangup for me. Can he play STAR/VIPER/$ or is he OLB speed?
Speed is fine. Runs 4.6 lasered. Strong Safety, STAR. Played some this year, probably would have stayed if LeCounte went pro. Arrow up on everything with Otis. Hope he does great.

Speed is fine. Runs 4.6 lasered. Strong Safety, STAR. Played some this year, probably would have stayed if LeCounte went pro. Arrow up on everything with Otis. Hope he does great.
Is there any smoke with him and Tennessee, though?

We are tight, tight, tight on spots and for once in a decade, we got actual options.

Reactions: Orange Studs
Kamara rode the bench at Bama, hell he didn’t get as many snaps as he needed here till Hurd left.
Actually Kamara had moved up to 2nd string in preseason camp as a true freshman then got injured in camp. When he came back from injury he managed to stay in the doghouse. So no playing time.

Good move for him. I think he would’ve had the same problem here with what our depth will look like the next couple of years.

Good move for him. I think he would’ve had the same problem here with what our depth will look like the next couple of years.
Depth at DB or is he projected to play LB? I wouldn’t call us deep at any position personally but that’s my opinion. I say take all the talent we can grab.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Depth at DB or is he projected to play LB? I wouldn’t call us deep at any position personally but that’s my opinion. I say take all the talent we can grab.
S/Star. With Slaughter and Lawrence coming in and possibly McDonald, gonna get crowded back there. And nobody said Shamburgler is giving up his snaps.

VN Store

Back