'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

NCAA rules state that any player/players parents who sign a LOI must inform any and all coaches who make contact with player that they have signed. Hardy nor his parents did this. They allowed Tennessee to continue recruiting even to the extent of making home visits. If anyone gets into trouble over this it should be the student athlete.

i would pull every press pass from anyone that works at this organization.👇

The article was written by Brian Stultz of the Auburn Wire. It's not a KNS piece and frankly I appreciate seeing what's being written about this in the "other" market.

This day and age of everyone crying "Fake News" and demonizing the media has got to stop.

Last edited:
The article was written by Brian Stultz of the Auburn Wire. It's not a KNS piece and frankly I appreciate seeing what's being written about this in the "other" market.

This day and age of everyone crying "Fake News" and demonizing the media has got to stop.
No it doesn't, It needs to get louder..you and your ilk are blind.

NCAA rules state that any player/players parents who sign a LOI must inform any and all coaches who make contact with player that they have signed. Hardy nor his parents did this. They allowed Tennessee to continue recruiting even to the extent of making home visits. If anyone gets into trouble over this it should be the student athlete.
Hopefully this will happen. Who and how should this be reported?

The media is well deserving of that criticism.

Disagree vehemently. Stories run in bad faith happen too much, click bait, narrative driven, etc. Journalism needs to be held accountable especially with the ease of access to information. Outlets work for their reputation and KNS has worked OT for theirs.

Exactly how many people that see that Tweet are going to look at who wrote it when it says Knoxnews on it??? And of the ones that do, how many of those realize that the Auburn media is a propaganda machine for Auburn whereas Knoxnews is the opposite? That is simple clickbait and completely biased in favor of Auburn. Nothing there inspires respect for journalism. Journalism is supposed to be fair and report the news completely. The better question is if JH signed in December why was he encouraging Tennessee to recruit him when that is a violation, and he is required to tell schools he has signed a LOI.

Exactly how many people that see that Tweet are going to look at who wrote it when it says Knoxnews on it??? And of the ones that do, how many of those realize that the Auburn media is a propaganda machine for Auburn whereas Knoxnews is the opposite? That is simple clickbait and completely biased in favor of Auburn. Nothing there inspires respect for journalism. Journalism is supposed to be fair and report the news completely. The better question is if JH signed in December why was he encouraging Tennessee to recruit him when that is a violation, and he is required to tell schools he has signed a LOI.

Sorry SaS, I wasn't in here when a normally decent poster was being an azzhole to you, so I could call him an azzhole.

Disagree vehemently. Stories run in bad faith happen too much, click bait, narrative driven, etc. Journalism needs to be held accountable especially with the ease of access to information. Outlets work for their reputation and KNS has worked OT for theirs.
If you want to be held in high esteem, your behaviour will reflect it.

If you want to be NOT...your behaviour will reflect it.

"Demonizing the media".... Bless their little hearts.. 🙄

The problem is NOT everyone crying "fake news". The problem is a LAZY media NOT doing their job anymore.

This.

Sorry SaS, I wasn't in here when a normally decent poster was being an azzhole to you, so I could call him an azzhole.
Thank you! It was shocking coming from him. But I decided to use the great title he gave me....captain of the cheerleaders lol. Thought it was funny and really does describe me so I can warn others to put me on ignore if you don't like a Vol fan. Or you can be nice like Hank and try to get me to appreciate all players and teams. I do love Hank.

Thank you! It was shocking coming from him. But I decided to use the great title he gave me....captain of the cheerleaders lol. Thought it was funny and really does describe me so I can warn others to put me on ignore if you don't like a Vol fan. Or you can be nice like Hank and try to get me to appreciate all players and teams. I do love Hank.
Hank take.;)

"Demonizing the media".... Bless their little hearts.. 🙄

The problem is NOT everyone crying "fake news". The problem is a LAZY media NOT doing their job anymore.
fake news certainly doesn't help things.

then again, racing to be the first story - even if not wholly accurate, or not truly 'fair and balanced', creates distrust.

Integrity is a thing of the past. No one cares, it's all about how can things benefit me, as an individual or an entity.

Hank take.;)
Yes! Love how Hank just goes right on being Hank and never attacks anyone no matter what they say. Never once told me I don't know nothing 'bout Xs and Os..... Then there are Sleegro the Sleestak takes that I agree with 99% of the time and make me laugh so I like them, but he never knows.

Yes! Love how Hank just goes right on being Hank and never attacks anyone no matter what they say. Never once told me I don't know nothing 'bout Xs and Os..... Then there are Sleegro the Sleestak takes that I agree with 99% of the time and make me laugh so I like them, but he never knows.
We're talking about Tic Tac Toe right? i'm an expert.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Hahaha Sleegro the Sleestak takes. I'm just a realist and some can't handle it.

VN Store

Back