Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruited over
“Claire arrived with a lot of fanfare and good measurables but didn’t really seem to put in the work to improve her craft. Though Mike was a lower rated prospect who didn’t nearly pass the eye test in comparison, he proved to be the answer the firm was looking for and received the promotion. Just another indicator that Indeed doesn’t always get it right and some can end up being “paper 4*s.” - Hubbs

Always thought it was a compliment.
indeed. if i dont like someone, they don't get the distinction of being deemed 'hoss', 'brau', or 'broheim'.

Now, if a schmillenial or younger wants to brings that attitude. It's 'bossman', or, 'son'. and yes it does have a condescending tone.

Thanks for asking. I was going to post an update today. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and for praying for her and my family.

She is better. She went in Friday like she was on heroin or something. Wouldn't wake up. Would wince in pain with at any touch. Would cry out in pain if countries to move her at all. After several rounds of IV antibiotics she alert almost to the point where she doesn't sleep at all or at least to appear not to sleep. I had a sleepless night Saturday night as instated with her and she was very agitated all night.

They think the infection (UTI) is under control but she doesn't seem to have the ability to walk. She's plenty strong so we think it's just the progression of the disease. She's definitely regressed mentally the last 3-4 weeks. They are bring in PT today to see if they can get her walking again. If she can't walk, we've got some serious and tough decisions to make as a family. My dad can't care for her by himself without her having the ability to walk despite his desire to do so.

Everyone's continued thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Its definitely a very tough time for our family.
continued prayers for you and your family. His guidance will provide comfort and may His Grace give you peace.

That's a good point. If played in Memphis, the Titans would have faced no resistance from the Chiefs since the Chiefs would all have been murdered before the game. Of course, there's also the chance that all the Titans would have been murdered as well.
😂

Here we go. This debate should last a few days.

Thanks for asking. I was going to post an update today. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and for praying for her and my family.

She is better. She went in Friday like she was on heroin or something. Wouldn't wake up. Would wince in pain with at any touch. Would cry out in pain if countries to move her at all. After several rounds of IV antibiotics she alert almost to the point where she doesn't sleep at all or at least to appear not to sleep. I had a sleepless night Saturday night as instated with her and she was very agitated all night.

They think the infection (UTI) is under control but she doesn't seem to have the ability to walk. She's plenty strong so we think it's just the progression of the disease. She's definitely regressed mentally the last 3-4 weeks. They are bring in PT today to see if they can get her walking again. If she can't walk, we've got some serious and tough decisions to make as a family. My dad can't care for her by himself without her having the ability to walk despite his desire to do so.

Everyone's continued thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Its definitely a very tough time for our family.
I'm so sorry! Will continue praying for y'all!

Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back