Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s going to be the next JJ in terms of how hard he plays and how much it will mean to him after all he’s putting in to get back on the team.

It's nice to see Banks putting in the work to get back on the team in this era of players looking for any reason possible to enter the portal.

Much respect to Banks.... really pulling for this kid. Hope he stays humble and hungry when he gets back on the team.

This commercial showing Claire pissed off about Mike getting the promotion is junk. Maybe Mike freaking deserves it. Maybe if Claire spent less time thinking she deserves it and more time earning it. Maybe Claire should be more like Mike.

JMO

Claire should be working for weekends, looking for a man and practicing making sammiches.

Reactions: Coach Punk
This commercial showing Claire pissed off about Mike getting the promotion is junk. Maybe Mike freaking deserves it. Maybe if Claire spent less time thinking she deserves it and more time earning it. Maybe Claire should be more like Mike.

JMO
You don't understand millenials, do you?

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Anyone in here know anything about fiber cables and streaming speed as they compare to coaxial?

I’m pretty sure fiber optics are way faster than coaxial. I know for sure that fiber optics is able to handle higher bandwidth. Therefore, as internet speeds continue to get faster the fiber optic will be able to handle it and coaxial will not. I have coaxial because that is fastest I can get where I live and I have very good speed, but if there was a chance and the price wasn’t too high I would look into fiber optic.

I’m pretty sure fiber optics are way faster than coaxial. I know for sure that fiber optics is able to handle higher bandwidth. Therefore, as internet speeds continue to get faster the fiber optic will be able to handle it and coaxial will not. I have coaxial because that is fastest I can get where I live and I have very good speed, but if there was a chance and the price wasn’t too high I would look into fiber optic.

There are not a lot of providers of fiber optic connections direct to your modem. Comcast is running a lot of fiber connections to the node, but then coax to the home. You should check with your area cable providers.

Anyone in here know anything about fiber cables and streaming speed as they compare to coaxial?

I used to have fiber I when I lived in Portland (CenturyLink). Almost 1 Gbps up and down. It was awesome. I’m now back to coax, 300Mbps down and 20Mbps up. Big difference. I had a deal with CenturyLink for $79.99/month for life.

Reactions: drvenner
You don't understand millenials, do you?
As a millennial, several of the things I notice in corporate America is they dont understand that simply doing your job doesnt inspire a promotion. They don't understand that you have to EXCEED expectations.

They also dont understand that playing the political game is required on top of that the higher you go. They have to know your name and think you're a "star". Its that simple.

But millennials feel disenfranchised if someone ten years their senior that plays the game gets a position over them when they have only met expectations at best. Its frustrating to see.

had a millenial 'flake blow up on me once for calling him hoss. says its degrading. LOL.
I'm a boomer and I find it degrading also. Is it is especially bad when is when people continue calling me such crap after I have told them that it is unacceptable. If people LOL at my attitude on that subject, they get a fist in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back