The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Clearly we should have blitzed more, far more. Probably would've gotten a couple more stops and been able to run Henry in the 2nd half and might have won.

Pees was terrible.
The big plays were when there was no contain. Pees called too many slants and stunts

My thoughts have nothing to do with the schedule. It's just 8-8 or 9-7 is what the franchise is
In the past I would agree but I don't think that's what AAS & J. Robinson want. They want the Titans to be one of the top tier franchises in the league. If it isn't Vrabel will be moving on to a more high profile job as soon as he can possibly NE to replace Belichick.

In the past I would agree but I don't think that's what AAS & J. Robinson want. They want the Titans to be one of the top tier franchises in the league. If it isn't Vrabel will be moving on to a more high profile job as soon as he can possibly NE to replace Belichick.
I'm in wait and see mode wanting and executing are two different things.

Upcoming Tennessee Free Agents for this offseason:

Logan Ryan - CB

Marcus Mariota - QB

Jack Conklin - RT

Wesley Woodyard - LB

Ryan Tannehill - QB

Darren Bates - LB

Kevin Pamphile - G

Dennis Kelly - RT

Chris Milton - CB

Kamalei Correa - LB

Austin Johnson - DT

Derrick Henry - RB

Tramaine Brock - CB

David Fluellen - RB

Darius Jennings - WR

MyCole Pruitt - TE

Tajae Sharpe - WR

LeShaun Sims - CB

Tye Smith - CB

Reggie Gilbert - DE

Cameron Batson - WR

Anthony Firkser

It's always a possibility, but teams in the NFL don't seem to do the whole "legacy" thing anywhere near as much as the major college football programs do with their head coaching hires.

Upcoming Tennessee Free Agents for this offseason:

Logan Ryan - CB
Marcus Mariota - QB
Jack Conklin - RT
Wesley Woodyard - LB
Ryan Tannehill - QB
Darren Bates - LB
Kevin Pamphile - G
Dennis Kelly - RT
Chris Milton - CB
Kamalei Correa - LB
Austin Johnson - DT
Derrick Henry - RB
Tramaine Brock - CB
David Fluellen - RB
Darius Jennings - WR
MyCole Pruitt - TE
Tajae Sharpe - WR
LeShaun Sims - CB
Tye Smith - CB
Reggie Gilbert - DE
Cameron Batson - WR
Anthony Firkser - TE
I keep those in bold and franchise tag either Tannehill or Henry this season.

Everyone else walks I might keep Jennings for kick return but Raymond probably gets that job now. The only other one I might keep is Austin Johnson.

Reactions: Rishvol
I blame this loss 75% on coaching and 25% on talent.
On offense absolutely, horribly called second half. On defense the lack of pass rush was glaring. Wasn't called well but not much you can do with that when you need sports cars you have pintos as pass rushers

Last edited:

VN Store

Back