The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

If Herbert falls to 20ish we should trade up and get him. Just don't mortgage the franchise on Henry and RT
I don’t think he makes it out of the Top 10. It’s early obviously and things can change, but I don’t see him having an Aaron Rogers type fall. Teams reach for QBs more now than ever.

I don’t think he makes it out of the Top 10. It’s early obviously and things can change, but I don’t see him having an Aaron Rogers type fall. Teams reach for QBs more now than ever.
You're probably right. I just hope this franchise doesn't do something stupid like sign Rivers or Brady

I fully expect to be 8-8 or 9-7 again next year battling for a WC spot it's just what the franchise is and does

Not sure how much the schedule helps/hurts at this point. Instead of the AFC West and NFC South, we get the NFC North and AFC North.

So intead of Denver, LA, KC, Oakland, NO, Atlanta, Carolina, and Tampa Bay and Buffalo and Cleveland, it'll be:

Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati...plus Buffalo and Denver

Not sure how much the schedule helps/hurts at this point. Instead of the AFC West and NFC South, we get the NFC North and AFC North.

So intead of Denver, LA, KC, Oakland, NO, Atlanta, Carolina, and Tampa Bay and Buffalo and Cleveland, it'll be:

Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati...plus Buffalo and Denver
My thoughts have nothing to do with the schedule. It's just 8-8 or 9-7 is what the franchise is

Not sure how far this team is going anytime soon if we're drafting a QB in the first round to develop again so soon, though. There are much bigger needs.
Imo. It's better to rip the band aid off and try to find your QB now while you have a decent defense a pretty good line a good HB and decent recievers. Plus having a QB on a rookie contract makes it easier to pay an edge. Where if you pay Tannehill you lose Henry or dont pay an edge

VN Store

Back