Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 48 hours post op which is typically the worst. Swelling and stiffness on my right side and blood. Would like to eat normal food instead of eating soft foods. I want a bacon cheeseburger bad. It sucks but I’ve actually done well. Ibuprofen 800 coupled with a Tylenol 500 mg does the trick for 4 hours

Since you can’t chew now is a good time to detox from those carbs and start your Keto journey.

It’s not easy to defend. He just needs a QB with superior talent to execute it to his liking. When he doesn’t have one it looks like last year or Cromptons offense when we ran it 40 times a game.

Minus having SR Bray and an elite RB like Chubb, his offenses have been pretty average afaik.

Then again I'm biased against pro style offenses. Don't think it works as well in cfb unless you have 5*s all over your roster

Wish I had a dollar for every desperate unanswered question to AV lol, I'd have my own private plane too by now.
You could fly to Paris every weekend and lie unpretentiously along the banks of the Seine...in a banana hammock and smoke.

Reactions: bignewt
Is he relation to Bobby Lashley? The monster seen here doing things that cannot be done by mortal men.
View attachment 254996
The Bianca Belair of men's wrestling

Plus, Bianca is a UT alumna and was a UT Track & Field athlete

bianca-belair-double-kod.gif

Z6V8sFY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back