Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bizarre basketball season. Auburn gonna lose by 25 against Florida after Florida loses by 25 to Mizzou. No one wants to be good this year. Our team last year would’ve gone undefeated in this SEC.

Auburn taking a nose dive this week. When’s the last time a Bruce Pearl team scored under 50

I asked this earlier in the Hardy thread but if we don't take any other recruits can we use those spots for EEs in the 2021 class. You used to be able to count EEs forward or backward. Is that still the case?

Well we were full blown spread RPO when Maurer was in this year so it’s not like he’s not willing to tweak things. Every offense has its flaws and limitations tho. I love air raid offenses like leach and LSU run but if you don’t have a QB that is extremely accurate Short to mid and a quick processor, it’s going to struggle.

Chaneys is no different. He needs someone who can drive the ball downfield and hit those throws in the 2nd level.

Was what LSU ran this year a true Air Raid? I know they threw it a bunch, but it seemed a lot more vertical than what Leach, Kingsbury, Harrell, etc. run. And I didn’t think that Brady was a part of the extended Mike Leach coaching tree. It may be a distinction without a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back