Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started tinkering around with some data now that the season is over. This is just a basic scatterplot of the Sagarin ratings from this year compared to last year. If a team is on the line, they basically are at about the same Sagarin ranking as they were last year. If they are above the line, they improved. If they are below the line, they got worse.

I labeled all of the SEC teams, and a few notable outliers. I use Sagarin because it factors in strength of schedule.

It's nice to be "above the line" for a change. If we hadn't dropped those first couple of games, we'd probably would have been between Navy and Baylor on the y-axis.

View attachment 254967
You did this in R didn't you?

Funny you say this. I recommend everyone get anything off their chest to the person that is driving them home BEFORE surgery. Apparently I told my wife that I am sick and tired of trying to impress her dad, that I want to whip her ex bf’s ass, and that I want her to quit her job. Wtf

OR have someone other than your spouse be your driver.

Funny you say this. I recommend everyone get anything off their chest to the person that is driving them home BEFORE surgery. Apparently I told my wife that I am sick and tired of trying to impress her dad, that I want to whip her ex bf’s ass, and that I want her to quit her job. Wtf
You need to have someone, other than a family member, with you during times like that :):):)

Reactions: engineerVOL
Could backfire, a male friend... he 100 percent will Facebook live and lord it over you 😆
There’s a 3 minute video of me going on a rage/crying because my father in law wishes my wife never broke up with the ex bf from high school because he is a cop and that I want to quit my job and make my wife work for 4 years while I attend medical school. It’s quite hilarious. Thank god we share an iCloud

I must've have the perfect amount of gas when I got my wisdom teeth out. I didn't feel a thing but had a clear mind.... That or I'm a psychopath
i'd wager one is highly more likely than the other

Have some compassion. The nurses have suffered enough already. We don’t need to subject others to this 😂
I currently have a living room of about 4 of them going on and on about staffing, some patient pulling their chest tube, and Dr such and such being an ass while I’m laid up over here in pain. This is clearly not how I envisioned this taking place. This is my hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back