Islam, is it a religion of peace or war?

It's a political cult masquerading as a Religion.

If that is the case, then evangelical Christianity has become the same thing. Like those evangelicals, some Muslims have chosen to drag their faith into politics. I know several Muslims from all over the world and none of them act or believe like the extremists in their religion.

Many Muslims hate the US because we are Israel's primary supporter.

If that is the case, then evangelical Christianity has become the same thing. Like those evangelicals, some Muslims have chosen to drag their faith into politics. I know several Muslims from all over the world and none of them act or believe like the extremists in their religion.

Many Muslims hate the US because we are Israel's primary supporter.
But why do they hate Israel so much? It's an overly simplified question with a very complex answer but there isn't much more that Israel can do. When they do make concessions it is just thrown back at them. Hezbollah uses it's money to support terrorism to fight the good fight instead of helping it's people. Then Israel responds and turns hard line. The cycle continues ad nauseum.

Yes, most Muslims are peaceful. That isn't the issue though, the issue is a significant portion of their religion are super militant. More so than any other religion out there, the question remains why?

I don't have the answer, just left with the question.
Because of the teachings of the Quran. They are just fundamental Muslims that are the jihadist.

Yes they're so comparable.

🙄

They kinda are.

If SBs were raised from birth with their parents and leaders preaching that they are being oppressed, glorifying suicide as a means to salvation and intentionally kept ignorant/impoverished by the same leadership, it's not a stretch to think many SBs would act the same.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
But why do they hate Israel so much? It's an overly simplified question with a very complex answer but there isn't much more that Israel can do. When they do make concessions it is just thrown back at them. Hezbollah uses it's money to support terrorism to fight the good fight instead of helping it's people. Then Israel responds and turns hard line. The cycle continues ad nauseum.

Muslims did not want a nation of Israel in the Levant. Some of them also hate Jews as much as Christians.

Nope not even close, keep trying. Your argument is getting weaker

How is it weaker? I offered true rebuttal to your asinine declaration that Christians don't kill others because they believe differently. Some wack job Christians kill abortion doctors. Besides, history is rife with examples. Every heard of the Inquisition? The 100 Years War? English Revolution? Using Christianity to support slavery, pograms, forced conversions, mass killing of Jews, etc.

Last edited:
How is it weaker? I offered true rebuttal to your asinine declaration that Christians don't kill others because of their beliefs..
how many abortion doctors get killed per year? last 5 years? last 10 years? Now tell me how those compare to those you defend so much who practice Islam

How is it weaker? I offered true rebuttal to your asinine declaration that Christians don't kill others because they believe differently. Some wack job Christians kill abortion doctors. Besides, history is rife with examples. Every heard of the Inquisition? The 100 Years War? English Revolution? Using Christianity to support slavery, pograms, forced conversions, mass killing of Jews, etc.
I sure remember all those. Seems like only yesterday.

so like 25 people EVER?
Probably more like 5.

Edit: Actually, there have been 4 abortion doctors killed by 4 different killers. A total of 11 people overall who were at the scenes have been killed. 11 people is just a good weekend of killing in the hood in Chicago.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back