Islam, is it a religion of peace or war?

Probably more like 5.

Edit: Actually, there have been 4 abortion doctors killed by 4 different killers. A total of 11 people overall who were at the scenes have been killed. 11 people is just a good weekend of killing in the hood in Chicago.
Those numbers are way more that what the peaceful religion of Islam has ever done you racist

Probably more like 5.

Edit: Actually, there have been 4 abortion doctors killed by 4 different killers. A total of 11 people overall who were at the scenes have been killed. 11 people is just a good weekend of killing in the hood in Chicago.
This is a religion thread not race. I know its hard for you to not bring race into it.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
If that is the case, then evangelical Christianity has become the same thing. Like those evangelicals, some Muslims have chosen to drag their faith into politics. I know several Muslims from all over the world and none of them act or believe like the extremists in their religion.

Many Muslims hate the US because we are Israel's primary supporter.
Not the same at all. The question is whether ones faith is compatible with our political system. There is no question that Christianity is compatible with the American system of government. Islam at its core is not.

Is my statement truthful, or do the killings occur in the burbs. You have a choice here: hood or burbs. Where do they happen? Or, are you calling me a liar, and saying that killings don't occur in Chicago?
I’ll answer for him. The hood. Because I serve in inner city work I have to look at these stats. Knoxville is benign compared to Chicago, Detroit or St. Louis, but the trend still applies. You have a higher propensity for crime in the inner city than in the suburb, particularly violent crime. The chances of something happening at the Weigels on Northshore and Choto is minimal compared to the one on Summitt Hill bear Townview Terrace.

Not the same at all. The question is whether ones faith is compatible with our political system. There is no question that Christianity is compatible with the American system of government. Islam at its core is not.

I said earlier in my extended review of the situation that Islam is a governance faith from the very beginning. It was crafted for ruling. Christianity is made to be apart from government, and attempt to merge them together have resulted in clumsy failures because the very nature of Christianity is in opposition to government interference.

I’ll answer for him. The hood. Because I serve in inner city work I have to look at these stats. Knoxville is benign compared to Chicago, Detroit or St. Louis, but the trend still applies. You have a higher propensity for crime in the inner city than in the suburb, particularly violent crime. The chances of something happening at the Weigels on Northshore and Choto is minimal compared to the one on Summitt Hill bear Townview Terrace.
Thanks. Mick sure wasn't going to answer.

Poverty is the root cause. Desperation and hopelessness. It is generational not race related...poverty doesnt discriminate. It hates everyone equally.

I said earlier in my extended review of the situation that Islam is a governance faith from the very beginning. It was crafted for ruling. Christianity is made to be apart from government, and attempt to merge them together have resulted in clumsy failures because the very nature of Christianity is in opposition to government interference.
That’s a bit of a distortion but I understand what you’re driving at

Yep, there is are reasons that perpetrators of violent crime across the board fall into one of two subcategories

VN Store

Back