Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ā€œWell the Lb from the titans that gave the camera man an unknowing slap on the rear should be suspended for further investigation.ā€
NC game cop probably

Just saw this on the Titans' twitter. Idk why, but it was hilarious.

giphy.gif

in 1995 after we beat Bama i found myself talking to a cop at a Rocky Top gas station on the strip.

all i remember is looking at him and saying "it's good damn night to be in knoxville ******** TN!!!" and his reply "yep, go vols"

i should have definitley gone to jail.

What's the statue of limitations on something like that?

**** like that is why people give the police so much **** in this country.

Dude thinks it's his job to stop a national championship celebration party and then files sexual assault charges when people at said party smack his butt.

What a clown

The way I read that is he's a "cop" ( I use that term loosely) for the Superdome. Which pretty much translates he's a b*tch a$$ mall cop. Not a real one. All the real police officers I know would be celebrating along with them.

I guess the police officer should just be his little beotch and nothing should be done here... letā€™s just make this acceptable behavior towards law enforcement

Why would he be his ā€œbeotchā€? I donā€™t understand why it has to be so extreme one way or the other.

The officer could have turned around and simply said that is unacceptable behavior and I donā€™t appreciate it. But I understand this is a fun moment for everyone and Iā€™m not going to derail that.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back