The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

Seriuosly, how does one stay positive when your team is absolutely getting their ass kicked in every way possible?

You don't have to stay positive. But certain people go out of their way to completely trash the team and just b**** constantly. There's a line that many posting in here have crossed, where it goes from normal frustration to just being a jackass about it.

Reactions: VolGee4
I mean...Edwards is the projected #1 pick in the upcoming NBA draft.

They haven’t lost to any bad teams...we’ve also lost 5 straight at Georgia. They beat our best team at home last year.

Y’all acting like this is the worst team in the SEC or something...lol

No they didn't. Check your facts. We beat them in the one game we played by 46 at home. We let off the gas to it.

Reactions: ScottyP5
I mean...Edwards is the projected #1 pick in the upcoming NBA draft.

They haven’t lost to any bad teams...we’ve also lost 5 straight at Georgia. They beat our best team at home last year.

Y’all acting like this is the worst team in the SEC or something...lol
Nah they have the same record we do. They are exactly what there decors says they are at best!

People can stop with the Ga being good.Without Edwards they are still not a very good team. Tn just seems to make a lot of players/teams look like they are top teams. Edwards gives them a chance in every game. The good thing is , he wont be there next year

Fans are allowed to complain and give their opinions. Watching the Vols get taken to the woodshed by the Dogs is disheartening, especially when there has been limited tangible improvement outside of JJJ and Fulky.

Pons has improved but not enough.

James is a true freshman with too many expectations.

Vescovi is promising based on last few games.

Only positives I see right now.

Reactions: bowkane
I was about to say the same. Barnes always has hard-nosed defensive teams. This effort is awful.
Makes me wonder if Barnes has threw in the towel for this season. He has always had a defensive team regardless. Not dogging Barnes but they are bad on both sides

People can stop with the Ga being good.Without Edwards they are still not a very good team. Tn just seems to make a lot of players/teams look like they are top teams. Edwards gives them a chance in every game. The good thing is , he wont be there next year
He had 20 points in the first half. Incredible.

I'm trying to stay calm. Bad match up type game for several of our players against a quick home team. Still, our D pretty poor and we missed too many under the basket shots.

First half box. Fulkerson only took one shot. Pons still cold. Only five turnovers. 4-14 from 3-point range.

1579136609407.png

I tuned in to see how we are doing in what I thought was an important game against a solid UGA team. I’m glad I didn’t get to watch the first half.

VN Store

Back