The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

Georgia is 0-2 in the SEC. Bad news because this is not the SEC best.

I just don't see how we miss Bowden next season at all. 0 impact player right now and has been for long spurts of his career.

Lost to KY & Auburn though...

Too many fairweather fans.

I hate being this person but I’ll do it today. This one is over. I’m not mad, I’ll keep watching, but I am disappointed. We just can’t score enough to overcome this unless UGA flat out stops scoring.
Get used to it, this is who we are, were going to struggle horribly in the conference this year.

Reactions: bowkane
Not putting the ball in undefended from under the basket is just crazy. We are shooting 11-32 and 4-14. Aaaaaargh! This is Tennessee. Time to make an open tryout for anybody on campus that can shoot the ball and dribble without a turnover or a foul. Cmon Vols.

You didn’t say we’d win 5 games. Yours was worse! I’ll leave this heat for ya. G’nignt

Now show me the screenshot where I said we'd win 2 games, like you lied about. And then show the screenshot where I called you an idiot...which you also lied about.

I will have a good night, knowing I still live rent free in your head.

I am convinced half of the people in this thread just started watching basketball two years ago.
This team is going to struggle in the conference, I think we'd do well to split our conference games this year.

We all knew this was going to be a transition year but the lack of athleticism and effort in this game is glaring. Easy to understand people's frustration tonight.

Now show me the screenshot where I said we'd win 2 games, like you lied about. And then show the screenshot where I called you an idiot...which you also lied about.

I will have a good night, knowing I still live rent free in your head.
You guys should go ahead and bang. The sexual tension is palpable

VN Store

Back