Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The week before I went to see Rise of Skywalker, I decided to rewatch every Star Wars movie. Last Jedi was better than every one of them other than Empire Strikes Back and Rogue 1. Those are facts. Star Wars nerds be like, "but but but Luke would never do that, blah blah blah." It was a fantastic movie. As far as objective failure, that is just false. These ratings seem to indicate much better than failure.

View attachment 254459

So opinions are now facts eh?

No, not really the guy has been supposedly playing quarterback for 7 or 8 years. Yet, he can’t anticipate a route. He is a slow processor and that’s not what you want. He is a vol and tuff as nails
We'll see. All I have said is that it's possible, and even historically likely, that a QB can improve as a senior and that a QB can improve in their second year in a system. Historically both of those things tend to happen way more than not. I have not made any declarative statements, presented as facts, about what will happen in the future. I'll leave that to you and all the other fortune tellers.

We'll see. All I have said is that it's possible, and even historically likely, that a QB can improve as a senior and that a QB can improve in their second year in a system. Historically both of those things tend to happen way more than not. I have not made any declarative statements, presented as facts, about what will happen in the future. I'll leave that to you and all the other fortune tellers.
much better said than what i was gonna say.

Reactions: Sleegro
Pop Quiz!

Which of these takes came from @bignewt ?

A. Brady hoke is an elite recruiter
B. Corey Henderson is an elite talent at WR
C. Kamara needed to work on his catching
D. Hire Schiano over Mullen
E. All of the above
Is it E? Sheesh. If so, I respect the pettiness of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back