Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
*looking around for my best eye roll gif*
source.gif

Yes...playing twin brothers. Ratcheted up the weird but everything seems to have it’s purpose.
yeah, i thought that was cool, and that he did a good job with it.

i do think season 2 is my favorite though so far. the women leads they've had, have been great characters.

Reactions: Sleegro
yeah, i thought that was cool, and that he did a good job with it.

i do think season 2 is my favorite though so far. the women leads they've had, have been great characters.
Few years away from it, I’m going to rewatch the first season. You don’t get all the genius of Billy Bob’s Lorne Malvo in one sitting.

My last comment on all the JG related debating I'm going to make -this- off-season.

You go through 2 HCs and 4 OCs and still end up being the starter over, Dormady/McBride, Chryst, Maurer/Shrout. We can lean on Butch & company and say they don't know what they're doing, sure. But DeBord, Helton, Chaney and Pruitt are all knowledgeable coaches.

Part of it is that the guys he has beaten out (Dormady/Chryst specifically) aren't great talents themselves. Dormady was pretty weak at Central Michigan as a grad transfer even with lesser competition.

He obviously does a lot of things right off the field, and we've seen him play amazing when he's outside his own head on the field. He was never going to be another Dobbs, no one will. He didn't come outta HS with the type of arm as Riley, Bray, Peyton, Clausen, Ainge, etc. either.

So...I'm once again in "wait and see" mode with him in his last season. One BIG difference this Spring camp that we've not had in a long while. He has an elite freshman QB that wants his job.

View attachment 254478
I like Last Jedi, but it can't compete with any of the original trilogy. Revenge of the Sith, Solo and Rogue One are also better.
i wish/want all star wars movies to be made like Rogue one. a touch of comedy. dark. large scope. self contained story, with arching story lines that can go other places, and overlap some characters that were introduced.

that movie was as close to perfect as you could get imo.

TFA had all the feelz. Solo was fun, can't take it too seriously, though i liked the little cliffhanger it presented at the end. would like to see where that could go....

i've gone back and watched TLJ, and find myself liking it more having watched it again, but the first impression wasn't great.

as a bridge for a big story, nothing touches Empire. perfect sequel for a trilogy that had a purpose.....which is one of my issues with the final trilogy...felt like they were making it up as they went. they started it, w/no real clue of where it was gonna wind up.....the series could have ended after TLJ really......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back