Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. If he leaves, then we are down to basically JT, JG, and Bailey. I doubt Holiday ends up at QB and Hill is a non factor. Then when Bailey wins the job, will JG transfer and leave us in a real bad situation? I hope like hell Maurer stays and develops.
I feel the same about hill. Even if he was decent, he doesn’t fit anything Chaney wants to do at all. The only way i see JG leaving would be post spring practice.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
You know what you got with JG at this point and with us losing our top 3 pass catchers.... i don’t see him being able to lead us to victories against any of the big boys. We would have to win in other ways.
If JG is our QB we better hope our OL is as good as we believe they can be. Because we'll have to win the way we played BYU, running the ball 95% of our offensive plays

Well it was gonna be tough to keep all these guys anyway...Honestly I'm more surprised shrout hasn't been the one to pull the trigger already..
Why would shrout not graduate first? Better to finish a degree and compete for a job than sit out a year somewhere else.

Maurer is very talented and has a lot of energy to his game that people fed off of. He had a neck/spine injury that really threw him off and could never really get back in a groove at the end. I hope he stays.
Had an apparent knee injury no one knew about as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakez4ut
Ok. Just for the sake of discussion. Total hypothetical..

Let's say titans beat KC.. who would you rather play in the super bowl?

I have no clue, rodgers elite qb, sf nasty defense.....

Green Bay. Philadelphia went in there early in the season and ran the ball right at them all game to get a win. Henry will have a big night and keep Rogers off the field.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Was probably tired of being in that Swiss cheese D they trotted out there week after week.
Last year was frustrating for sure.. But most years that defense was solid white he was here. Generational talent. He'll be missed.

Makes me think the door is open to get rid of Cam.

Being at 7 a QB is definitely in play whether it be there or trading up. But i personally would hold on to cam (even if you do draft a QB) and see how he does with Brady and Ruhle. He is on a really good QB deal considering some of the recent guys that signed.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Green Bay. Philadelphia went in there early in the season and ran the ball right at them all game to get a win. Henry will have a big night and keep Rogers off the field.
I agree . Play keep away from rodgers. Sf defense is just nasty. But I dont see packers beating the niners though.. would have to havs to hope we could get pressure on garrapolo and make him turn it over.

Being at 7 a QB is definitely in play whether it be there or trading up. But i personally would hold on to cam (even if you do draft a QB) and see how he does with Brady and Ruhle. He is on a really good QB deal considering some of the recent guys that signed.
If we're gonna get a qb that's how I'd prefer to do it. But tepper is proving to be.... Unconventional... At least relative to what we were used to with big Jerry

Rob Lewis has a voice made for print media.
robb-lewis-you-are-banned-copy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back