Geaux SEC

You quoting my other post here where I said my sin was to forgive and forget? Highest form of flattery, I suppose.
The double post was something you did and appeared on my screen. making me think my reply had somehow vanished so I
reposted. You're welcome.
Didn’t mean anything about the double post comment. Been guilty myself, multiple times.

Didn’t mean anything about the double post comment. Been guilty myself, multiple times.

Don't pay attention to me. I'm OFTEN jerking people's legs and sticking a finger in their ear even when they don't know it. I'm that clown you think is sometimes funny but you don't really like him all that much. On account, he sometimes has real fish guts in that "empty" bucket.

Best teams of the last 20 years IMO
2001 Miami
2005 Texas
2004 USC
2019 LSU

Great team.
Mine would be

1) 2019 LSU
2) 2001 Miami
3) 2004 USC
4) 2006 Florida

Joe Burrow completely dominated the game, and LSU'S defense was one of the best in the country the past 4 outings
8-5 Texas AM ( 7 points)
12-2 UGA ( 10 points)
12-2 OU ( 28 - 14 after garbage time)
14-1 CU( 25)

it's painful to see questionable human beings like YawYaw and Dabo win titles.

It's our time.

C'mon Man. IF you watched any of Coach O's Pressers lately, you woulda seen a pretty sharp dude. BETTER spoken than our guy; and I love Pruitt. You better get used to O; he is there to stay; and Kick Azz.

I do too but for what may be a strange reason. It seems for reasons I haven't figured, LSU by and large seem to want to see Tennessee to get back to being competitive. Maybe it's the shared Bama dislike or something else. dare I say mutual respect? Whatever, they seem to have a liking for the UT. Whether it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend or being frenemies, I hope they dominate the west too.
Plus, their "permanent" east opponent is FLA, so, i want the toggers to win that every time.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Have no problem saying congrats to Joe Burrow and all of his teammates. They truly represented the SEC in a championship manner the hole year. My problem however is with coach O and the way he done on his way out of Knoxville , when Kiffin left. Contacting current players and future recruits.
And if a coach coming to UT did the same thing you'd have a problem with it, right? There would be BOOMS all over this board if an incoming coach got players to flip.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Trevor Lawrence overshot the wide receiver 14 times last night
I doubt that. Sorry I call them like I seen em. Just not a JG fan, never have never will be. Repeats the same mistakes over and over again. The Vols can not win again the top teams in the SEC with that type of on field performance.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I doubt that. Sorry I call them like I seen em. Just not a JG fan, never have never will be. Repeats the same mistakes over and over again. The Vols can not win again the top teams in the SEC with that type of on field performance.
What does my post about Trevor Lawrence have to do with Jarrett Guarantano?

173309-0c41bda5468f974d75533de81dd0dcd0.jpg

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
C'mon Man. IF you watched any of Coach O's Pressers lately, you woulda seen a pretty sharp dude. BETTER spoken than our guy; and I love Pruitt. You better get used to O; he is there to stay; and Kick Azz.
mods, please revoke use of Jon Ward.

And if a coach coming to UT did the same thing you'd have a problem with it, right? There would be BOOMS all over this board if an incoming coach got players to flip.
Yes I would have a big problem with it. Hopefully we never go through this again. People can change, I hope coach O has.

I hope CJP grows to love Tennessee as much as coach O loves LSU and Louisiana
Coach O is a Louisiana boy. LSU has done something unique in that it doesn't matter what school you graduated from in Louisiana, everyone has LSU gear and supports the Tigers. They have done an amazing marketing job statewide. I don't think CJP will ever be a "Tennessee Boy" but he can be a great coach at UT.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I didn’t Watch a ton of LSU games but what I did I can say Burrow is a pleasure to watch. I look forward to seeing him play in the NFL.

As far as SEC pride or whatever, I really don’t give a chit. Not really a fan of Coach O but I respect his love for his home state school. He really is in his dream job.

Holding up a mirror of truth, I see. The imperfectly perfect hate mirrors, Boca, cause the darn thing suck at lying.

VN Store

Back