Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished watching the 1998 Florida vs Tennessee game. Man I forgot how frustrating 3rd and Chavis was. Our defense was loaded with talent and giving up 3rd and long for touchdowns. Sure we won the game because Al Wilson and company refused to lose. Defense forced 5 turnovers but it was obvious how we were out coached. Of course Florida had Bob Stoops and Steve Spurrier so how could anyone out coach them?

So is there a ‘21 QB we should be keeping our eye on these coming weeks? They usually hop in pretty early and help build the class.

Anyone else find LA Vol's post history edits and subsequent absence a bit curious? 🤔

He was saying, quite demonstrably, that Albright wasn't, in fact, really signing a loi. He edited all those posts out and hasn't been seen since. Hopefully not some sort of Geaux situation, all is fine, and he just took some time away.

Last edited:
Anyone else find LA Vol's post history edits and subsequent absence a bit curious? 🤔

He was saying, quite demonstrably, that Albright wasn't, in fact, really signing a loi. He edited all that out and hasn't been seen since. Hopefully not some sort of Geaux situation, all is fine, and he just took some time away.
Looks like he got some info that a couple of the commits were being told to hold off signing and was mistaken on the fact that Albright was among them. Then he got into it with Slick, and afterwards edited some of the info he posted out and ghosted. Sucks because he seemed to be at least tenuously connected.

Looks like he got some info that a couple of the commits were being told to hold off signing and was mistaken on the fact that Albright was among them. Then he got into it with Slick, and afterwards edited some of the info he posted out and ghosted. Sucks because he seemed to be at least tenuously connected.
Or did he have good info? Simonton has also said he didn't actually sign (this was after esd). Idk but it seemed weird how adamant LAV was. Hopefully he wasn't leaking info he wasn't supposed to be and got in trouble or something.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Man people be getting upset over a half ass non complement of jg. All that was said was in the last 6 games jg arguably wasn't as bad as fromm. People are responding like d4h claimed jg was gonna be a 9 time all pro 12 time pro bowler and win 7 super bowls. The hate is real. This is why the OCD pics are getting dropped in random threads. Hahahaha
This! I really wish Frank would make a JG thread and post a rule, no discussion of JG in any other thread similar to no politics. It gets so tiresome.

Wonder if Pruitt is going to wait until after NSD to address hiring a replacement for YAC?

This complete obsession with JG in this forum is really worrisome. All day, every day, in every thread. Can y'all please come to a conclusion on if he sucks or not, and move on to something else? I know, if I don't like it, I can go to the FF, or use ignore, or keep scrolling, whatever, but it really is out of control. Tia.

This complete obsession with JG in this forum is really worrisome. All day, every day, in every thread. Can y'all please come to a conclusion on if he sucks or not, and move on to something else? I know, if I don't like it, I can go to the FF, or use ignore, or keep scrolling, whatever, but it really is out of control. Tia.

But we need to rewatch games and say he sucks when he makes a bad throw. It’s our self medicating ritual around here. It keeps those same posters from calling him a Fing moron like they have before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back