'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

We only took 2 RB’s in this class. Whitehead or Hodge will end up at LB, and Small isn’t a feature running back. He’s more like a scar back they’ll move around the back field. So in reality, we have 1 real RB in this class and, imo, it’s Hodge.

LB looks stacked. Crouch, Henry T, Banks(if he returns), Whitehead. Gray and Hodge will handle the running game. That about the gist of it?

LB looks stacked. Crouch, Henry T, Banks(if he returns), Whitehead. Gray and Hodge will handle the running game. That about the gist of it?
Gray and Ty next year
Gray and Hodge in 2021 (unless we get a freshman that is an absolute stud)

Gray and Ty next year
Gray and Hodge in 2021 (unless we get a freshman that is an absolute stud)

Not liking the Gray/Ty combo in terms of a power running game. There will be times we just need to line up and move the pile. Guess we could just keep doing what we're doing, but I'd really like a consistent power back to compliment Gray.

Not liking the Gray/Ty combo in terms of a power running game. There will be times we just need to line up and move the pile. Guess we could just keep doing what we're doing, but I'd really like a consistent power back to compliment Gray.
I agree. I mean, Hodge could surprise and play a lot more than I’m giving him credit for.

Crouch maybe in that situation.

Reactions: Kristy*
We will have hodge and Whitehead too.

See here's the thing he is spreading sucker coward lies about a kid he's never met and his family. This kid trains with our Houston NPA team. I'm not allowing no coward ass keyboard fan ti spk on bs he learned off of a message board from butt hurt UGA fans mad because he is not coming to their school. F*** @secking and punk ass UGA classless lowlife grown man. Women spread rumors clown as a man spk only on what you know as fact when speaking on a family. Btw you ain't anout to meet nowhere clown. I'm well spoken for and whether in Ga or TN you couldn't touch me. Worry about how sorry UGA will be next yr.
Tell Evans to give us a visit, please. Thank you.

Implication by the Trippie...if I read it correctly...is that hodge will RS and fill in with Gray after Ty moves on? Everyone seems convinced Whitehead will be a LB once he hits campus.

Implication by the Trippie...if I read it correctly...is that hodge will RS and fill in with Gray after Ty moves on? Everyone seems convinced Whitehead will be a LB once he hits campus.
Oh I know what he was implying. Just not convinced.

Reactions: T Dog
Crouch maybe in that situation.
And don't forget about Banks, I read the other day he would definitely be back next year cause a guy on here knows his oh nevermind just believe me, I read it on here.... He's back, or gonna be. Maybe......

given who will likely be the ones in the middle of hte pile....i don't think that's going to be much of a problem, no matter who the running back is.

imo, i think gray winds up with the lion's sahre of the carries. he's just too good in space, and too good at getting in to space to not have him on the field.

Ty is better than he gets credit for as an inside runner.

i think Crouch is still the option in a jumbo package at the goal line or short yardage.

i think LB is a question mark. i expect Crouch and JJP should see the filed a TON, and HT takes Bituli's role. talented youth after that. Deandre Johnson should have a real opportunity to step up too.

hell, the only two position groups we have questions on really is WR and LB and there's talent in both groups.

i think while QB is obviously huge....i just think it's huge to have HB on campus already. and i think Chaney year two for BM, JT, JG is gonna do nothing but help them....but i won't argue with anyone that says it's a question mark. i get why anyone says that.

given who will likely be the ones in the middle of hte pile....i don't think that's going to be much of a problem, no matter who the running back is.

imo, i think gray winds up with the lion's sahre of the carries. he's just too good in space, and too good at getting in to space to not have him on the field.

Ty is better than he gets credit for as an inside runner.

i think Crouch is still the option in a jumbo package at the goal line or short yardage.

i think LB is a question mark. i expect Crouch and JJP should see the filed a TON, and HT takes Bituli's role. talented youth after that. Deandre Johnson should have a real opportunity to step up too.

hell, the only two position groups we have questions on really is WR and LB and there's talent in both groups.

i think while QB is obviously huge....i just think it's huge to have HB on campus already. and i think Chaney year two for BM, JT, JG is gonna do nothing but help them....but i won't argue with anyone that says it's a question mark. i get why anyone says that.
Accurate post is accurate.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Oh, ok. I got you. Lol

Hey, did you hear about Cade Mays?
I did. UT should have an excellent line next year. My biggest question is how did Pittman get Cade to commit to UGA in the first place after his dad lost his pinky? Was Butch so bad that ppl are willing to lose body parts to go elsewhere?

I did. UT should have an excellent line next year. My biggest question is how did Pittman get Cade to commit to UGA in the first place after his dad lost his pinky? Was Butch so bad that ppl are willing to lose body parts to go elsewhere?
You're right, UT will be the best team in the SEC this year.

And to answer your questions, Butch Jones sucks and yes.

VN Store

Back