'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

No oil here..just moonshine still’s and no telephone bills
He went to work in Midland Texas
We were working in Pasadena Texas
Plenty of oil and gas wells on the plateau Morgan Scott Cumberland counties
Working in the refineries in Louisiana and Texas sometimes gives me an opportunity to hear things about players
The school Evans plays at has some D1 prospects in it for 2021 also
Anyway just passed on what I had heard

I was not offering a treatise on contract law, nor, in any way, exploring all the legal intricacies of the NLI. However, your blanket statement is not a true statement. There are many exceptions to this in many, if not all, states.
one overgeneralization deserves another

He went to work in Midland Texas
We were working in Pasadena Texas
Plenty of oil and gas wells on the plateau Morgan Scott Cumberland counties
Working in the refineries in Louisiana and Texas sometimes gives me an opportunity to hear things about players
The school Evans plays at has some D1 prospects in it for 2021 also
Anyway just passed on what I had heard

Oh.Bro.Lol I was just messing with ya.I wasn’t disputing what you was bring here lol peace.Love.Crabs.over this way my dude🤘🏽 Go vols🍊

IF we reach out to him, or have reached out to him, we should consider reaching out to his teammate as well, Damieon George. Big OT. Committed but not signed to Bama.

no chance
..but Why not Tennessee over Texas A&M? Does a 6-Game winning streak not mean anything? Texas A&M has been pretty mediocre since Johnny Football left with his bag of magic tricks. We have to look enticing for any recruit looking to start right away and be apart of a huge culture change.

Reactions: Tnfan41
..but Why not Tennessee over Texas A&M? Does a 6-Game winning streak not mean anything? Texas A&M has been pretty mediocre since Johnny Football left with his bag of magic tricks. We have to look enticing for any recruit looking to start right away and be apart of a huge culture change.

I don’t see why every mf here is all worked up because I said he wasn’t coming here. Guess I’m a negavol now, sorry for being realistic.

I don’t see why every mf here is all worked up because I said he wasn’t coming here. Guess I’m a negavol now, sorry for being realistic.
Not worked up at all. Just questioning why not Tennessee with the positive changes on-going. What other schools would you say have a legitimate shot at him, right here/right now?

Not worked up at all. Just questioning why not Tennessee with the positive changes on-going. What other schools would you say have a legitimate shot at him, right here/right now?

Because we haven’t recruited him or heard anything about him regarding UT. We have 3 RB’s in this class already, yeah we can always take another sure, but we have other needs. Also, we don’t need a head case on the team right now, the culture is finally turning around.

Now I’ll wait for the typical “but but he’s a five star, you always take five stars sort it out later”

I think everyone here would like to see the Vols take a legit big time feature RB. Ty Chandler, Eric Gray, Smalls, all are good backs, but not the same as what Georgia and Alabama do every year.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Because we haven’t recruited him or heard anything about him regarding UT. We have 3 RB’s in this class already, yeah we can always take another sure, but we have other needs. Also, we don’t need a head case on the team right now, the culture is finally turning around.

Now I’ll wait for the typical “but but he’s a five star, you always take five stars sort it out later”
We only took 2 RB’s in this class. Whitehead or Hodge will end up at LB, and Small isn’t a feature running back. He’s more like a scar back they’ll move around the back field. So in reality, we have 1 real RB in this class and, imo, it’s Hodge.

We only took 2 RB’s in this class. Whitehead or Hodge will end up at LB, and Small isn’t a feature running back. He’s more like a scar back they’ll move around the back field. So in reality, we have 1 real RB in this class and, imo, it’s Hodge.

Ok we are getting Zach Evans...happy?

Reactions: UTSuave’

VN Store

Back