Prince Harry Moving to North America

I can't help but believe he would fare better than most privileged people if suddenly thrust into the real world. But you're right. He probably will never know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck and wonder if he'll be able to feed his family.

They could probably rake in millions a years from speaking and appearance fees. They could be financial independent anytime.

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL_79
I can't help but believe he would fare better than most privileged people if suddenly thrust into the real world. But you're right. He probably will never know what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck and wonder if he'll be able to feed his family.
The Prince and I have something in common!

IMO, They will move to Canada but spend most of their time in Los Angeles/Hollywood going to the awards shows and parties and become social justice warriors. You will see her probably more than him spouting off on climate change, LGBTABC, BLM etc....

IMO, They will move to Canada but spend most of their time in Los Angeles/Hollywood going to the awards shows and parties and become social justice warriors. You will see her probably more than him spouting off on climate change, LGBTABC, BLM etc....
Quite true, they wont move to cali due to the taxes i would guess, but will they even pay their own taxes?

You're right, we'll now have royalty preaching to us about how alphabet lifestyles are good, guns and God is bad. Can't wait not to watch them preach to us.

I heard they just returned from 6 weeks in Canada, so if they like winter in Canada I think they should spend summers in south Texas.

No thank you. We have our own troubles without adding to it.

Reactions: AM64
I always liked Harry. We are about the same age, and he seemed to tell the establishment to sod off. Good for him, and welcome to North America.

Reactions: VolnJC
They specified North America rather than "America" so I'm guessing they're leaning more towards Canada to move to. Meghan is an accomplished actress so she could easily go back to doing what she loves. Harry having served in the military as well as being a Royal probably has security clearances. He could probably land a government job and do just fine financially.

They specified North America rather than "America" so I'm guessing they're leaning more towards Canada to move to. Meghan is an accomplished actress so she could easily go back to doing what she loves. Harry having served in the military as well as being a Royal probably has security clearances. He could probably land a government job and do just fine financially.
I hope they move to the States and become the bastard royals.

I hope they move to the States and become the bastard royals.

They could probably get their own reality show if they wanted. I think they are attempting to move away from Britain to get out of the lime light though.

VN Store

Back