Kasim Hill QB

I guess I should have been more clear. I am new to posting. I have lurked here for years. Hope to post more in the future. I went to the Gator Bowl, and it’s been nothing but good news for the Vols in the past week. Got to have solid QB play to be a serious threat to the top schools. Let’s hope with Hill, or more likely the kid from Georgia, we get much improved play over JG.

We know how he performed at Maryland, but it seems like since he arrived on the hill he's been unheard of. Like we don't even know how he did in practice or anything. I assume he ran scout-team some this year, but I don't even know that for sure. Basically he's a giant question mark.

I've wondered about him too. When he came to UT, I just assumed he would switch positions. Maybe TE given his size. Just looking at his career stats in 13 games, IDK that he is the answer. Completion percentage isn't that high and he is not a threat to run at all. He does appear to be bigger and more athletic than JG.

Of the 5 major QBs on our roster next season, Hill is probably the least likely to win the starting job, but it's not impossible. Injury issues hampered his career at Maryland.

I think he's mostly viewed as a backup right now, but pretty good for a 3rd / 4th / 5th string QB. QB depth won't be an issue next year; finding the right starting QB might.

I’ve liked JG but I’m realistic about his capabilities. He’s frustrated me numerous times over the past two years.
I will not be surprised if someone else is the starter come September

video or it's not true...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

here ya go!
tenor.gif

Nobody better than JG in our coaches eyes. He's UTs Starling. Noone will take the starting job from him no matter how much he regresses in this off-season.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Everything I read he wouldn't of even beat out JG this year if he was eligible. So doubtful he sees the field next year unless we need him.

Reactions: MyVolsDropped
Greetings all. I am new here. First time post. Anyway, what do we know about Maryland transfer Kasim Hill. He had to sit out this past season. But is he a viable option to start at QB. From what I have read he may be better than JG.

JMO, but I think if Kasim Hill plays meaningful snaps at QB for us next season, it means we've lost multiple QB's to injury including JG

We need not worry about JG starting or even playing, JG himself has stated, he does not care who starts as UT's QB-now that's a 100% Team player.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat

VN Store

Back