Cade Mays enters the transfer portal [transferring to Tennessee per ESPN]

The reports are its the Vols...so.I don't know why some here are saying its Arkansas or Bama.

Georgia will now have 4 brand new starters on the o-line protecting a brand new and total unknown QB, in what was already a crappy offense.
Yeah, losing CJC really hurt them, IMO. Their offense looked like hot garbage, especially towards the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaws
Are these insiders the same who said music city bowl/ *5 TE secretly signed with us/ Gruden is on the tarmac?? Because if so..I wouldnt get to excited about their "news".
No, its the other ones. The ones that two months ago everyone said was FOS because they were saying Cade might be transferring to Tennessee. Lol.

No, its the other ones. The ones that two months ago everyone said was FOS because they were saying Cade might be transferring to Tennessee. Lol.
Oh. So the good insiders. Sorry, hard to keep track of all the insiders here.

Can all the haters from 2 years ago eat a little crow and apologize or delete their posts?

If you think I'm going to forget about
someone singing "F Tennessee" then you are sorely mistaken. People can forgive him all they want; that's their decision. I'm not going to care that much if he signs, but playing for Tennessee is a privilege and he crapped all over that privilege -- and the Volunteers -- on his way to Georgia. I am not forgetting that.

I’ve been saying this for years now. The 90’s were my formative years, where the UF-UT games were the biggest in the country and it usually meant the winner of the East.

Georgia shouldn’t be a part of that. Here’s to the East being decided by UF-UT annually. 🍻
You suck, but I like your thinking and I agree, but you suck. GBO!

If you think I'm going to forget about
someone singing "F Tennessee" then you are sorely mistaken. People can forgive him all they want; that's their decision. I'm not going to care that much if he signs, but playing for Tennessee is a privilege and he crapped all over that privilege -- and the Volunteers -- on his way to Georgia. I am not forgetting that.
I can’t count the number of times I said “F Tennessee”, during the first two games.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back