Pruitt is doing something truly special at UT

bluetick2

TheVolsWillRiseAgain!
Like many, I was skeptical of the Pruitt hire after another embarrassing coaching search.

However, you have to give Fulmer his due in all of this as I believe he has found the right coach for the right time.

I believe Pruitt has stabilized the program by doing things the right way. Tough, hard-nosed football, and a strong defense.

His ability to recruit amd develop players, find transfers at critical positions of need, and bring in quality coaches has me believing we have finally turned the corner.

Here's to the Volunteers, and a great decade ahead.

Like many, I was skeptical of the Pruitt hire after another embarrassing coaching search.

However, you have to give Fulmer his due in all of this as I believe he has found the right coach for the right time.

I believe Pruitt has stabilized the program by doing things the right way. Tough, hard-nosed football, and a strong defense.

His ability to recruit amd develop players, find transfers at critical positions of need, and bring in quality coaches has me believing we have finally turned the corner.

Here's to the Volunteers, and a great decade ahead.

"This is the decade of the VOLS"

Pruitt

I'm looking forward to the day that we have to fend off Alabama for him!
I am loving the fact that we have won 6 in a row and it feels like the Bama dynasty is maybe nearing it's end. Also, it feels like Mark Richt all over again here in Ga.

Well, we may not become SEC and national contenders (same thing) as fast as many of the negavols on here would like, but you have to like the trajectory that Pruitt has the program on at this point in time.

Timing can be everything in life, and it appears that some major cracks are appearing in UGAā€™s dynasty down in Athens. Pruitt may have shown real progress at the absolute perfect time to start realistically challenging both the gators šŸŠ and the dawgs šŸ• .

Well, we may not become SEC and national contenders (same thing) as fast as many of the negavols on here would like, but you have to like the trajectory that Pruitt has the program on at this point in time.

Timing can be everything in life, and it appears that some major cracks are appearing in UGAā€™s dynasty down in Athens. Pruitt may have shown real progress at the absolute perfect time to start realistically challenging both the gators šŸŠ and the dawgs šŸ• .

UGAs dynasty?

Theyā€™ve had one hell of a run since 1980

Respect
tenor.gif

Exactly. Feels good to win 6 straight but not exactly a murderers row we faced and barely hung on to beat UK and Indiana...but we did so that is a positive.
Its not so much the winning streak as it is the foundation he is laying.

-Great defense
-Identify, recruit, and develop players
-Bring in top notch coaches
-Mending broken relationships (former players, Cade Mays, high school coaches, etc.)
-Competent administration
-And the winning streak dont hurt none either

Last edited:
Its not so much the winning streak as it is the foundation he is laying.

-Great defense
-Identify, recruit, and develop players
-Bring in top notch coaches
-Mending broken relationships (former players, Cade Mays, high school coaches, etc.)
-Competent administration
-And the winning streak dont hurt none either
This... A winning streak teaches how to win, what it takes to win, and a hunger to keep on winning.

Exactly. Feels good to win 6 straight but not exactly a murderers row we faced and barely hung on to beat UK and Indiana...but we did so that is a positive.
I mean we get most of that non-murder's row again next year. We gotta find a way to win every game we are favored in a knock off either Fla or UGA

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back