'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

He’s going to TN. TN is the only school that fits the NCAA rule about being within 100 miles where he can at least apply to play immediately. (Think he would pick TN anyway but it also makes the most sense). Good pickup, OL with Cade as Guard and Wright and Morris at Tackle is a very solid OL. Think Cooper plays Center??

They want to move Wright inside, from what I hear. Cade can play all 5 apparently, so he may fit at RT. I think Cooper will compete at Center, but Pittman not recruiting him hard has me a bit "worried". I'm sure a redshirt will do him a lot.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
They want to move Wright inside, from what I hear. Cade can play all 5 apparently, so he may fit at RT. I think Cooper will compete at Center, but Pittman not recruiting him hard has me a bit "worried". I'm sure a redshirt will do him a lot.
i wonder how their feelings on moving Wright inside changes with the addition of Mays? i think folks believe Mays is more natural inside at Guard, like Trey Smith.

plenty of time, whole off season to figure it out. but it's gonna be really hard NOT to like our OL room at this point.

Cooper should red shirt. and yeah, i think he's the next C.....

VN Store

Back